Mission : Seduce your Spouse - Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

A : What a sight! Too hot!

Annika spread the unbutton shirt to the sides, and ogled his chest. The little hairs covering his broad chest was nothing but innocently flirtatious. She leaned down and kissed above his heart region. His pulse raced when her breath fanned near his nipples.

S : Love, please.

Annika pecked his both stiff teats, and pulled him toward the sofa. Legs on either side, straddling him. His eyes kiss blinked. Rapidly. His emotions were not easily hidden on his innocent face. She moved closer, grabbing his neck gently.

S : O..okay I surrender. Please let me go, love.

Annika chuckled over his flushed face.

A : I so know it. Now. Common, I won. So, give me a lap dance.

S : What's that ? Me, and, Om had participated in many dance programmes in school age.

A : Duh! Just observe what I do, and, do it later.

Annika withdrew herself and he pouted, missing her warmth. She took some steps back, and showed off a couple of dance moves before arriving at him. A sudden anticipation built in him. She moved closer whilst he moved aside as possible as he could.

A : Shivaay. Sit straight!

She instructed pointing her index finger. He nodded, and tried to button up his shirt. Which was, of course denied by his wife. She gyrate her body whilst keeping the eye contact. He burnt in those orbs.

She put her hands beside his head on the sofa for support. She leaned her body forward with back arching, standing between his legs. His palms shivered with sweats. His eyes widened in horror discovering the hot view of her butt in air.

Suddenly, she sat on his lap, dancing over him. He gasped moving his head in negative. He peeked with an eye sensing no movements above him. She winked hitting her forehead onto his. He stared at her in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument.

S : Love, get up from my lap, I'm feeling michmichi, please.

A : Oii! Repeat what I did.

S : You can't tease your Pati Paremeshwar, like this.

A : Oh! But, you can discuss with your friend to seduce your wife. I don't find justice here.

He grinned, blinking his eyes. She smacked his head and got off from his lap.

S : How did you perform the luchi dance ?

A : Baby. It's called lap dance.

S : Nyah!

He scrunched his face whilst Annika buttoned his shirt.

S : Tell nahh.

A : I'd experience of visiting various dance clubs.

S : You mean—Hawh! When ? Why ?!

A : For fun, of course. It was best of my college days with Rudy, Alice, Christopher. That——

S : Who's that Christmas ?!

He knitted his brows. Annika bit her inner cheeks. Oh! How beautiful he looks when he sounds possessive.

A : He's Christopher. He'd a happily ever after with his girlfriend. Now, he's a father of two.

Shivaay sighed with a cheeky smile, and swayed her elbows. She twisted her mouth while swaying along.

S : I'm somewhat possessive about you.

A : Hmm! I know.

S : Did you read me ?

A : I smelt it.

S : S..s..smell ?!

He sniffed himself. She groaned, and smacked his head.

A : Stop it! Go, and reply the mails. Go away!

S : Say I love you. I'll go.

A : No! I hate you.

S : You're breaking my heart. Love.

A : Duh!

She cupped his face, and gave a sloppy noise cheek kiss. She kept pressing her lips against his cheek, his body loosen and arms wrapped around her.

A : I lub you, Chivaay!

S : I lub you too, Aneeka!

To be Continued....

_________________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.