{11}

----------------------------------------

Day 10

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up, I'm on the couch of my apartment... "Did Sunghoon-"

"Did Sunghoon what?" I was startled, "babes?" I yawn putting on my glasses that were on the coffee table, "what are you-"

"We're going to sell the stuff you don't want to keep," I nod, "right," she looks at me, "what were you saying earlier?"

"Sunghoon, I think he was the one who brought me to my apartment," suddenly it looked like there were hearts in her eyes, "what a gentleman~ How though?" I hum, "that's what I don't know, I was asleep"

"It's like those fairytales! Or dramas, where the guy carries the girl and- Y/n your face is red"

"Why did you have to explain it that way! Carry me? You don't know how much that guy complains about how heavy I am!" she slaps me, "how else is he gonna bring you here? Drag you?" I stayed quiet, "okay okay shh, I'll eat breakfast first and we'll set up the stuff outside the apartment complex"

I placed the stuff neatly on the table, "how much do you want this one to be?" I look over to Misoo as she holds an old mug, "uh you decide..." 

"What about the music box?" she asks, "I'm not really sure whether I want to sell it or not, let's just wait until someone asks about it," she nods her head, as everything was settled, some people who passed by look at the stuff

Surprisingly people actually bought a few of the things

"What are you two doing?"

"Jay?" I stood up, "what are you doing here?" he holds up a brown paper bag, "I'm giving back the stuff I borrowed from Sunghoon," he smiles, "and you two?" he asks looking at Misoo, "we're selling Y/ns old stuff," he nods, "I'll take a look, Sunghoon is coming down anyway-"

"He is!?" Misoo straightens her back and using her phone camera as a mirror, I sigh shaking my head, "Misoo you're hanging out with us tomorrow right?" she tilts her head, "what do you mean?" I slap my forehead

"Babes! I forgot to tell you, they're inviting us to hang out at Sunghoons place tomorrow," she smiles, "and you know what my answer is to that Y/n" I nod

"Yes, she's coming," Jay nods, "you have lots of stuff..." he smiles, "what's this?" I walk over to him, "oh it's just you know, I like penguins... So I decided to buy this"

"Sunghoon looks like a penguin," I look at Misoo weirdly, "don't you dare compare penguins to that disgusting rude person," I roll my eyes, "yeah it's just a penguin neck pillow, don't worry we washed it," he chuckles, "Jay!"