{8}

-------------------------------------------------------

Amusement Park

'What's taking them so long?' I thought to myself, Misoo and I are here waiting for the stupid three boys to come, I turn to her and held her hand, "let's go," I try to pull her away, "what? We're waiting for them," she says, "but they're taking too long, it was just supposed to be the two of us anyways!" she turns to me and removes my grip on her wrist,

"I am waiting for my Hoon," she says seriously, "seriously? You love him too much your forgetting about your best friend!" I say but she ignores me.

"Babes, can't we just go and ride one of the rides? While waiting? Let's ride the-"

"You're not just annoying and talkative but very impatient as well," I turn to see Park Sunghoon, "Hi Sunghoon! Happy Birthday!" Misoo says handing him a gift, "wow, you didn't even give me a gift babes!"

"It's your birthday too!?" Jake asks in shock, "I'm gonna buy you anything you want for today!" Jake places his arm around my shoulder, "this is a?" we all look at the gift that was given to Sunghoon, "it's a keychain!" Misoo smiles widely, Jay appears beside me as well, "the two are wearing matching outfits, did you plan this?" We also look at their outfits, similar colors, I show a thumbs up to Misoo as choosing the black shirt was a good option.

"Okay! I want to try out the rides already!" Jake exclaims, he walks in front of us and skips his way to the rides, "something is wrong with him, he said he was scared of the rides coming here." Jay whispers to me which made me chuckle.

---------------------------------------------

Sunghoon PoV

Glancing at Y/n and Jay, they kept whispering things to each other, it's not like they're on a date or anything, "do you like the key chain?" I looked at Misoo who was looking at the keychain I held in my hand, "yeah it's nice," she smiles widely, "glad you like it, here let me."

She got the keychain from my hand and attached the keychain to the belt loop of my pants, "there!" I nod, "thanks." As we walked forward I tried to lean closer to Jay and Y/n so I could join in their conversation, since Misoo was just quiet most of the time.

"I can buy you something for your birthday, sorry that I couldn't give it right now, since I didn't know it was your birthday too." Jay says and Y/n shook her head, "no! It's fine, thanks for coming anyway," she smiled at him, "Sunghoon is rude enough to not give you anything or apologize cause he didn't buy you something." 

"Me? I got her chocolate milk! She's the one who didn't give me anything"

"Chocolate milk? When did you two meet? I was with Y/n the whole day yesterday"

"I met her at the-"

"Let's ride this!"

All of our attention led to Jake as he pointed at this huge rollercoaster, "doesn't this do a reverse thing as well?" I looked at Y/n as she was shaking her head, "I'm not riding that," she looks around and she sat on the nearest bench, "well I am!" Misoo and Jake say at the same time, "I'm in! Sunghoon?" I shake my head, "you know I don't like these types of rides."