{9}

Why is he here!? He's supposed to be with Misoo! The plan is ruined! "Why are you here?" I look at him, "they needed one more person to join in since the other one left, I just came in," I shake my head, "you should've gone with the others!" He scoffs, "I know you hate me and I don't wanna be here either! Cause your annoying, but your friend is more annoying than you."

I was about to talk back until I look in front of us remembering that there are two more people in the cart as well, "hello..." I say and they smile, they looked like their early thirties? "If it's alright with you...Can you take our pictures?" I nod and they hand me their Instax camera. I smile as I took their pictures, it was so cute! Being in a relationship, I haven't experienced that yet.

"Thank you so much! We can take two photos for you two as a thank you, you guys look cute! It's nice to have another couple in the cart" I look at Sunghoon, "uh thank you?" I slowly pose for the camera and I elbow Sunghoon to do so, he sighs and poses too, for two different pictures we posed differently.

They had us the Instax film, as I continue to flap it around, the pictures finally become clear, "hey!-"

"You look ugly in both," he muttered, I grab it back from him, "then I will gladly throw them for you," I whispered, "you want to do that? I bet you'll feel bad and keep them," I roll my eyes, "then I'll keep them," he grabs one of them and places it in his pocket, "I'll keep this one," I smirk, "why are you keeping it?"

"I look handsome, don't worry I'll cut you off the film, I don't want to remember your ugly face," he smirks, I look away feeling super annoyed, 'he's like the nephew of the devil...'

-------------------------------------

As the others, Cart doors immediately open I ran to Misoo, "Misoo I'm so sorry! I got angry at him and everything, It didn't-" she smiles, "it's okay~ But listen four people could go in a cart right? There was a Western dude with us! And he was so handsome, I bet he found me pretty and gave me his number," she shows me her cellphone and the number of that western dude she met, "so you're giving up on Sunghoon?" she shakes her head.

"Sunghoon is just another option," she smiles and I playfully hit her, "Y/n, I haven't bought you a gift yet! Next time we meet I'll give you one," Jake walks up to us and smiles, "same with me," Jay says, "no~ It's okay, I'll be heading home now! I'm tired," I smile, "see you guys!" I hug Jake and Misoo and wave them goodbye, "happy birthday Y/n and Sunghoon!" I wave, and as I turn around I remember Sunghoon's presence.

I sigh walking past him and I could hear him follow from behind, I can't complain since we live in the same apartment complex, "Jay was handsome today wasn't he?" I look at Sunghoon and he gives off a playful expression

"What? Yeah, he was, sure," I hear him chuckle, "shut up! You're so annoying," I try to walk faster than him, "if you keep walking fast your gonna fall," I roll my eyes, "stop talking," I tell him, the sidewalk was pretty empty, making me realize that the sun was setting, and on the right, going down the stairs nearby it was the beach.