Chapter 8

Anthony POV

After we finished eating lunch, we decided to head back to the hotel. Since there was chance Ze and Diction being in the room, we stay in Adam's room to spend some 'quality time together.' We started chatting and playing some video games with a bit of flirting in between. However, it was a bit strange how Adam and Max kept on whispering to each other and would glance at me a couple of times. Hmm, I wonder what they are up to. After a few minutes later, Adam got up and headed to the bathroom while me and Max continue playing. I got tired after a couple of rounds of COD and told Max I was going to lay down. Before I doze off I felt weight on the bed and hot breath on my neck. I turned around to see Max staring at me with a weird look in his eyes. "Max?" He put his finger to my lips shushing me then his finger was replaced by his soft lips. As we were making out I felt more weight on my bed behind and I knew it was Adam.

SMUT WARNING SMUT WARING SOUND THE ALARMS!!

Adam started to kiss my neck and immediately finding my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan into Max's mouth. Max smirks as he slides his hand down to my crotch and my breath starts to hitch. I turn on my back and Adam takes the opportunity to plant sweet kisses all over my face neck and lips. Max slowly lifts up my shirt trailing kisses down my chest sending chills up my spine. Adam and I break apart, so I can take off my shirt then both Adam and Max attack my neck leaving hickeys on each side. I tug on their shirts and they sit up to rip their shirts off and throw it across the room. Max attacks my neck once more and I let out a loud moan. Adam trails down to my jeans tugging on my belt hoops and I signal him to keep going. He slowly unbuttons my pants and uses his teeth to pull down the zipper. Max releases my neck and trails down to where Adam is and they both pull down my jeans and boxers letting the cold air hit my member. I whimpered as a plead to be touched. Max begin to stroke my shaft while Adam played with the tip. At this rate I was going to lose my mind as I fight the eager to cum. My elbows start to shake and I couldn't support myself any longer, so I just laid back down. Then I felt warm breath against my member follow by two tongues licking my member. I screamed in pleasure as I grabbed onto the sheets. I could feel a tension in my stomach "G-Guys I-I'm about to-" "Cum for us Anthony" Max replied. Those 4 words sent me right over the edge as I bucked my hips up and release into their mouths. I glance up to see Adam and Max licking their lips. "Hmm you taste so sweet Anthony" Adam said. I started to blush and then I see Max whisper something Adam and had an evil grin on his face. Oh shit. Adam got up and headed for the dresser while Max pulled me to kiss me. I palmed his crotch and he let out a soft moan as I begin to take off his pants and boxers. I begin to stroke his member without breaking the kiss then Adam comes behind and starts kissing on my neck. I didn't realize he was already naked until he takes my free hand to stroke his member. As he let out a moan I gripped his member a little harder and begin to stroke it faster. Then they both pull away and I was told to get on my hands and knees. Soon I felt three fingers thrusting in and out of my entrance as I scream out in pain. Max begin to soothe telling me to relax and plant sweet kisses on my face. The fingers were then replaced by something much larger poking at my entrance as it slowly slide all the way in and I cried out once more. Adam stayed still for few minutes for me to get used to the feeling. I commanded to move as he begins to slowly thrust into me. "A-Ah Anthony y-you're so fucking tight." I was about to reply, but I was interrupted by my moans of pleasure giving Adam the signal to thrust faster into me. He quickly found my prostrate and I let out a loud deep moan and Max took his opportunity to put his member in my mouth engulfing my moans. Max grabbed onto my shoulders as he quickly thrusts into my mouth meanwhile Adam repeatedly hit my prostrate harder and faster as I felt him tense up. I squeezed my entrance around his member and closely wrapped my mouth around Max's member, so they can both cum together. After a few more thrusts, Adam and Max release inside of me while screaming out my name. I quickly fell onto the bed heavily panting after they pulled out of me. Then we all got in the bed and let sleep take us over.

________________________________________________
Hey guys since you all have been a good crowd and I'm getting so many views and votes on this story it's absolutely crazy and unexpected. So I felt like you guys deserve two chapters this week and a crappy smut lol I tried. Anyways thank you so much for your support and I'll see you in the next chapter bye!!!