Chapter 13

Anthony POV

"I should have known you were behind all this" I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled softly "Come now baby, you know I'll always want you. We are meant for each other."

"I'm not your baby, and I stopped loving you a long time ago" I gritted my teeth.

"Don't worry you will be once again. You'll fall in love with me whether you like it or not, and you don't well...I hope you and Ze are still on good friends" he smirks evily.

My eyes widened "NO! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HIM! LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!"

"Or what your little boyfriends are going to come kill me."

What?

"How...did you kn-"

"How did I know you seeing someone else? I'm always watching Anthony even when I'm not using my own eyes."

"How long you've been doing this?"

"You can say for awhile now. If wasn't difficult to find people to help with all this even if I had to use excess force. You're not first to be in the situation, but you are special which is why I haven't killed you yet. Usually, when someone tries to leave me and succeed, they have to pay the consequences." 

"Like it wasn't enough how you would beat senselessly every other day and having to keep lying to my friends about the bruises." 

He sighs "Anthony, I only did it to make sure you wouldn't leave me to let you know who you belong to." 

I scoffed "I already knew that. I would have never left you no matter what, but you kept pushing me away making me hate you more and more."

"And now we are together again. I've missed you so much" he kisses me, but I didn’t kiss back. "I really do love you, and I can't wait to get back where we left off" he smiled.

I look away "It's too late. You're already had your chance. I will never love you again, and I don't want to be with you anymore." He remains quiet for a few. I turn to look to see him has his head down. He looks up at me with pure anger on his face.

He grabs a fist full of my hair "Just you wait. You say this now, but I dare you say this again when it comes to your little boyfriends or Ze." He puts a cloth on my mouth that has a strong smell. My vision gets blurry till there was darkness.

Max POV
Two hours have gone by; Anthony should have been by now. I'm starting to really worried right now. "Hey Adam do you think Anthony is okay? It's been well over 2 hours since he left."

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing maybe we should go out and look for him." I nodded in agreement.

Time Skip a hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We searched almost everywhere looking for Anthony and turn up with nothing. I am on the verge of crying right now, but I need to be strong for him. I even saw Adam's eyes become watery a couple of times. After searching for another hour or two we decided to go home wait and hope Anthony will come back to us.

"Adam I think we should call the police."

He sighs "I know, but they're not going to help because he hasn't been missing for 48 hours."

"He could be dead by then" I raised my voice a little. I plopped on the couch, and put my hands on my face. Adam came and put a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and he gave me a sad smile.

"I know Max I miss him too, but we can't do anything now except wait and have hope he will come back." I nodded and place my hand over his hand. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* I pulled out my phone, and looked at the caller ID. Unknown?

I reluctantly answered "H-Hello?"

"Hello Max it's so great to hear you."

"Who's this and how do you know my name?"

"All in time come Max. Is Adam there? Put him on the phone." I looked at Adam and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello."

"Hello Adam hope you are well."

"Who is this? What do you want?"

"I already have what I want, but I just need to complete my plan."

"What the hell are you talking about?" He was went silent for a few.

"I've got to go, but we will continue this conversation tomorrow." He hangs up before we get respond.

I started shaking "A-Adam do you think this guy took Anthony."

He embraces me while I lay my head in his chest "I don't know Max, but if he did don't worry we'll get him back. Maybe we should have Ze come over tomorrow and see if he knows something." I sighed and nodded. "Come on it's late we should head to bed." He dragged to our bedroom where change into our pjs and got under the covers. I closed my eyes with my last thoughts about Anthony.

______________________________________________
Hey guys I know it's been awhile since my last update because like I said in one of my other notes action scenes are very difficult for me to do. Also, I know I was supposed to reveal Chilled's ex identity, but I'm going to put it off one more chapter. I promise he will be reveal in the next chapter. Anyways I'II see you guys later. Bye!!!