Chapter 6

Anthony POV

Ahh. I finally get to sleep in without hearing that stupid alarm. I looked at the clock: 12:30. I sit up and looked over at Ze's bed and it has already been made. He probably went down for breakfast. At the corner of my eye, I spotted Ze's laptop. I'm not the type of person who snoops through people's stuff, but the way he acted last night was so weird. I needed to know what he was looking at. I grabbed his laptop and open it up to his home screen. I clicked on web and there was a bunch of tabs. Some stuff about machinama and just his emails. Then I found a tab that look out of place. I clicked on it. Wattpad. What the hell is that? (A/N just imagine ze and chilled never stream the fan fiction reading) I scroll through the page and my eyes widened.  There's not but zeroyalchaos fan fictions here. Hmm I always had a feeling Ze liked me and was too afraid to ask. I do feel bad for him though; I only see him as a friend nothing else. I wonder if I should confront him about this. 

??? POV

"Master when do we strike?"

"Not yet. Soon. Very soon. Just one more month should do. Then Anthony will be forever mine" I smirk evily.

"Very good sir."

"Is everything here and ready for us?"

"Yes Master, all we have to do is make a few adjustments and everything will be perfect."

"Good. You're dismissed."  Dread. Another month I must wait. It's already been 3 but God I wish I could have him right now. I can't. Not yet. No, I need to be smart about this. I need to catch him when he's off guard and when that goddamn Ze is out the way.

Ze POV

I finished eating breakfast and headed up to my room hoping to catch up on my "stories." Once I got into my room, I headed for my laptop. A few seconds later I hear Chilled.

"Ze is that you?"

" Yeah it's me." He walks out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. "Did you just now get up?"

"Ze you know I'm not a morning person." I nodded. Then he sits on my bed and has an unfamiliar look on his face. "You okay, buddy?"

"Ze, is there something you want to tell me?" Oh god...does he know?

"No I don't think so. W-Why?" Shit. I stuttered.

"I know you like me." I froze.

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"Ze it's okay. I'm not mad and I don't hate you. I'll still be your best friend no matter what." I sighed.

"How long have you known?"

"Almost a year, but I wasn't sure till I found out what you've been reading. "

My eyes widened " You went through my computer!"

"Don't worry it won't happen again. Besides you were acting pretty weird last night, so I wanted to know what was up." I sighed again.

"I'm really sorry Chilled."

"Don't be. It's not your fault. It just happens." I nodded. "Do you play some games" he smiled. I couldn't help but smiled back. "Sure."  I'm glad it didn't turn out like I expected, but I'll be okay. Hopefully, I'll find someone else.

"Hey Chilled, have you decided on what you are going to do?"

"Uh yeah, I have but I don't wanna say anything yet. I wanna see their reactions first." I smiled and nodded. 

______________________________
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I plans for this story, so I don't give everything out all at once. First thing first (the realest lol jk) by February I should be getting out of school at 1:30 instead of 4, so there will be more frequent updates. Second, early today I was reading one of my fan fictions and it gave me an idea to start a new one, but don't worry this story won't be abandoned.  If I do make a new story it probably won't be for awhile. Last but not least I need some recruits. Since Chilled's ex-boyfriend needs some minions to do his "dirty work" I'm open for options if anyone wants to be in the story. I need a minimum of 3 and max of 6 people. I need:

Name (real or nick name doesn't matter)

Description of yourself

Attitude (whether you a rebel or loyal for Chilled's ex)

Please mgs me instead of commenting so I can keep a track of everyone. Bye!!!

P.S the deadline for offers is by the end of this month.