13- Graduate

I got a lift with Kylie the next day to school. Even though it's walking distance, I wanted to tell her about LA.

"What!? What about Jack? You guys haven't even had sex yet!"

She swerved, almost hitting someone.

"Why do you even want to go to college? Waste of time and money." She said, pulling into a park with a screech.

"That's the thing, it's a full scholarship. One day I wanna be a doctor or surgeon or whatever." I said, grabbing my bag and walking towards the school.

She went off with Matt and I went to my locker, where Sammy and Cam were waiting for me.

I stared at them until they moved so I could get to my locker and they both looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked, grabbing my math stuff.

"What's the go with you and Jack?" Sam blurted raising his eyebrows as leaning against the lockers.

Cam did the same on the other side of me and I felt as though I was being interrogated.

"College." I dated simply before trying to walk off, but Sammy grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Where?"

"LA." I squeaked, slightly intimidated.

He frowned and I followed his eyes over to where Jack was talking to Johnson. He didn't look happy at all. Our eyes met and I quickly pulled away from Sam and walked to my math class, not even bothering to wait for Cam.

***

"Does this gown make me look fat."

"No." I huffed waiting Kylie spin around in her blue silk graduation gown.

I was already ready, five minutes ago.

But, skip the long boring speeches, the scrolls, the hat throwing.

Skip to Samuel Wilkinson's graduation party.

I was talking to Nash, when I happen to look over and see this blonde bimbo all over Jack.

Of course I was extremely jealous. I know he was angry about LA, but seeing him react back to her hurt.

I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Nash, where's the vodka?"