14- You and I

I woke with a groan. My head and hand hurt.

What the hell?

I close my eyes, trying to escape the blinding sun and the annoyingly loud birds and wiggled deeper in the warm comforter.

I smelt pancakes and bacon and the realised that birds that I heard were snores.

Everything from last night flooded back to me and I groaned, suddenly feeling the need to puke.

I sat up slowly, spotting Sam passed out on Jacks beanbag chair, a drink still in his hand. I thought and thought but still couldn't figure out why Or how I had ended up at Jacks place.

I stumbled to his bathroom before throwing up everything I had into his toilet. I rinsed my mouth in the sink and washed the smudged makeup off my face.

I took my hair and twisted it into a loose bun before inspecting what I was wearing. An RVCA shirt and socks.

I smiled. Why Jack had put me in socks?

Hoping his parents weren't home, I silently walked down the stairs in search for him and saw him, shirtless I might add, cooking around in the kitchen.

He saw me and gestured to the breakfast bar.

I sat down and tried not to fall asleep as I watched him in silence.

He turned around and set a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me along with a small white pill and water.

"What's this?" I asked, holding the glass of water to my lips.

"Morning after pill."

I choked on my water, gasping for air. Why the hell do I need this? Also, why the hell does he have these?

"I'm joking. It's for your hangover." Jack said smiling slightly.

I started to eat my delicious pancakes as he sat next to me and watched me carefully.

"Do you wanna know what happened last night?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Not really." I squeaked, shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Well I'll tell you anyway. Basically you started drinking. You went nuts. Dancing on tables, Nash and you even made out with Kylie a little bit," I scrunched my face up in disgust at the thought of both dancing with Nash and kissing Kylie. I'll had to get checked for herpies or whatever know, "Then someone gave you a shot of tequila."

I nodded for him to keep going but he burst into laughter.

"What?" I said, begging him to continue.

"You punched Sara Maz in the face. I don't know why but you just looked at her and punched her."

I didn't think that was very funny.

I searched my brain for a Sara Maz.

Then it hit me. "Yea... the girl that was basically humping you! At the start of the party!" I said angrily towards him.

"I- I hoped you didn't remember that." He said guiltily.

A flash of the party crossed my mind. I was dancing when I saw someone walk upstairs. I looked up and saw Sara leading Jack up the stairs.

"What. You. No." I stuttered tears pricking my eyes. "You went up the stairs with her! What did you do?!" I yelled, surprised at my voice.

I stepped off the chair and started to walk back upstairs when he pulled me back into his chest and wrapping his arms around me so I couldn't escape.

"Shh. We didn't do anything. Don't worry." He said as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Then why did you go upstairs with her." I said, trying to break free.

"We didn't do anything I had to show her the bathroom. I knew her intentions but I didn't follow through."

I relaxed slight as he sunk to to the floor, me still in his arms.

"It's ok." He whispered, gently wiping my tears away. "I love you."

"I love you too."

( k so I don't really know how Murica schools work. I think they got to College after summer, but not here.)

"When do you leave?" He asked quietly, breaking the momentary silence as we cuddled on the kitchen floor.

"In a week." I sighed.

"Then let's make it the best week ever."