Chapter 9

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) I expect you to be on your best behavior." Daddy said, "Bruce?" a woman said from behind us. "Hello, Barbra." Daddy said as I turned to face the woman

"What's with the kid? Don't tell me you picked up another orphan

"What's with the kid? Don't tell me you picked up another orphan." the woman said, "Barbra meet (y/n), he's the son of Superman and Wonder Woman." Daddy said, "What's the catch, Bruce? I know for a fact that there is always a catch." Barbra said, "He doesn't see Superman as his father. At his mother's request, I'm filling that role." Daddy said, "How long?" Barbra asked, "Since the day he was born." Daddy said, "And what does this have to do with me?" Barbra asked, "I need you to watch him for a few days." Daddy said she looked past Daddy and looked at me, "I can tell he's not yours cause he doesn't have your doom and gloom, and he's so much cuter than you are." Barbra said, "Come on inside (y/n),  you're more than welcome to stay here as long as you'd like." She said.

"So what do you want for dinner? I can order a pizza or I can see what I have here and make us something." Barbra said I didn't answer, "You miss your parents, don't you. I'm gonna guess your mom and dad are getting divorced or something?" she said, "No that's not it is it. So if you're living with Bruce for now that means for some reason you can't be with your mom. They're fighting over custody aren't they?" She said I nodded, "I'm sorry to hear that sweetie." She said, "Hey have you ever heard of Batgirl?" she asked, "Yeah." I said, "Well I was the original Batgirl. This was a long time ago though, before the Justice League. I'd still be out there if I wasn't stuck in this chair. But I'll let you in on a secret." She said as she picked me up and sat me on her lap, "I'm working on a way to get my legs back. A way to help people again." She said, "Now let's order a pizza cause I know I've got nothing but chips and a few sleeves of saltines here." she said, "I'll even teach you how to get a free pizza every time you order." she said.

Diana POV

"Clark." I said, "Diana." Clark said, suddenly there was a bright flash, "Avenger?" I said, "What did you do?!" Avenger said, "Honey what's wrong?" I asked, "One moment mother!" he said before he punched Clark through a wall, "That's for my daughter." He said angrily, "What's going on? Why is Avenger back?" Bruce asked, "Because Wally messed up. And I'm here to fix the mistake that broke everything." Avenger said, "What did Barry do?" I asked, "He went back and saved his mother. And now in my future, you are dead, my wife is dead. My daughter...my little girl was killed right in front of me by the man of steel himself." he said coldly, "Tell me what happened, please I want to help you." I said.