Chapter 5

Talia POV

I decided to take (y/n) back to my hotel room, naturally, I got the best room in the finest hotel in the city, "Pretty!" (y/n) said happily as he ran out onto the balcony, "(y/n) be careful!" I said as I walked over to him, "You are not to come out here on your own. I know you can fly, but I cannot have you flying off on me or give someone the chance to attack you out here." I said, "But you're right it is a very pretty view." I said, "Are you hungry? I can order some breakfast?" I said as dark clouds rolled in, "Shall we go inside?" I said, "You're not going anywhere!" Wonder Girl said as she flew at me, "I CAN'T LET YOU HAVE HIM! MY FOSTER MOM WOULD KILL ME!" She said before I threw her to the ground, "I'm afraid that I cannot allow you to take (y/n). My beloved has asked me to protect him." I said, "Mother." Damian said, "Damian what are you doing here?" I asked, "Mother as much as I dislike young (y/n), you cannot do as you please." He said, "Damian you don't understand. Your father asked this of me." I said, "I can't believe that my father would ever ask you to protect a child that is not even his." He said, "Neither of you knows what this child truly is, do you?" I asked, "What are you talking about?!" Wonder Girl said, "If I let you up will you be good?" I asked, "Yes." She said coldly as I let her up, "Well to begin your father is a very cautious man." I said, "More like compulsively controlling." Wonder Girl said, "So much so that he has plans for if any member of the founding members of the Justice League would go rogue. So tell me Damian what would happen if the Justice League all went rogue?" I asked, "No one would be able to stop them." He said, "Precisely, so to counter this your father and I have formed the ultimate contingency plan. We have formed the Injustice League, we are the heroes that solve problems permanently." I said, "And where does my brother fit into this?!" Wonder Girl said, "You still haven't figured it out yet?" I said, "He's a weapon. Father is training him to destroy the Justice and Injustice Leagues should it come to that, and I'm sure he has a way to control him too." Damian said, "Very good Damian. He is a weapon and I have figured out how to control him as well." I said, "It's terribly simple yet strangely effective. He simply needs to think of you as one of his parents or at the very least, as his sibling." I said, "(Y/N) IS NOT A WEAPON! He's just a little boy!" Wonder Girl said as she held (y/n) close, "(y/n) I'm calling your mother and have her come to take you home!" She said, suddenly a man burst through the window, "Wonder Girl! Stand down!" Batman said, "Beloved." I said as I hugged him, "Talia you've told them too much. Donna if you speak a word of this to anyone, I will personally ensure that you will never see (y/n) or Diana ever again." He said, "So what's your plan? Are you gonna use (y/n) to kill his father?" Wonder Girl asked, "If I have to, yes, but as of now I plan to train him." Batman said, "Daddy!" (y/n) said happily as he ran over to his father and hugged him, "Ha! Father would never show a pathetic weakling like you any sort of affection." Damian said as Batman patted (y/n) on the head, "(y/n) you do as Talia says. She's the closest thing to a step-mother you'll ever get from me." Batman said, "Ok!" (y/n) said as Batman left. "Mommy!" (y/n) said as he hugged me, "You are adorable." I said as I patted his head as I picked him up and kissed his cheek, "Come on Damian we're leaving." Wonder girl said, "Obviously, (y/n) wants to spend time with his new 'step-mom'." She said as they left, "Now, how about we have breakfast." I said.

Diana POV

"Bruce, why is my son with Talia al Ghul?" I asked, "I asked her to keep him safe. I wouldn't trust (y/n)'s safety to the likes of four adolescents with attitude, or if you prefer teenagers." He said, "I suppose you have a point, but I just wish you would've talked to me about this beforehand. But I'm glad you care this much." I said, "Oh, and Bruce. Next time just have Dick watch him. I trust him far more than Talia." I said before I walked away.