15. Make that two harrasments

I do not own any characters in this story, only plot line x

IM SORRY FOR MORE DRAMA! THERE WAS NO SPICE IN THE BOOK!
———————————————————————————————

Theo, Blaise, Harry, Ginny, Draco and I all walked back to the castle. I had finally let go of Draco, and was telling everyone what had happen from my view.

"Oh merlin Moine, i'm so sorry that happen to you." Harry gave me a hug whilst we were walking.

"Thanks." I mumbled under my breath. I still didn't know what happen to Cormac, and i wasn't willing to ask yet.

We walked back in silence. No one dared to speak a word because they didn't want to upset anyone.
We entered the gates of the school, and walked in.
It was around 12:50, so people were still at lunch. I wasn't hungry because of the butterbeer, and because of the incident.  Harry and Ginny said their goodbyes as they walked into the great hall. I was yet again left with Theo, Blaise and Draco.

"Where are gonna go Granger?" Theo asked softly.

"Oh, i was going to head to the library. Books are my comfort thing." I lightly laughed.

"Okay, we are going to head back to ours. Your welcome if you need someone to talk to." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I walked up to him, and gave him a soft hug. He hugged back immediately. I turned to Blaise who had an sympathetic smile on his face. I walked out i him, and gave a bigger hug. We hugged back, and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry for what happen Hermione." He whispered, and i let go of the hug.
"It's not your fault, thank you." I have Blaise a kiss on the cheek, then turned to Draco. I didn't know what his part in all of this yet, but a hugged him the tightest. I really should have been hugging Blaise the tightest, but needed a last hug from him. He hugged me back, embracing me with his warmth. I pulled back and i looked into his grey eyes.

"Look Hermione, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you.
I should've made you come with me. I shouldn't of left you." He apologised.

"Draco, you have nothing to apologise for! You did nothing wrong. You didn't know Cormac was going to touch me."
I quietly laughed, and gave a kiss on his cheek. He pulled me in for another hug, and i laughed.

"Alright, i need to go to my comfort zone." I smiled at the boys, "Thank you." I turned around whilst the three boys did the same.
I headed to the library. It was pretty empty for a Saturday, so i found i spot in the corner, next to the window. I pulled out Alice in wonderland from my bag to finish.
It reminded me of when i was younger, and my parents would read me to sleep.

I missed them. I really did. After i had obliviated them and told them to move to Australia, they had started a new life. They had adopted a 7 year old boy, and a 2 year old girl. They lived in Sydney, Australia, and have got new jobs.
I didn't want to bombard on their life. I had tried to fix their memory, so i would be their daughter again, and they would have 3 kids, but it didn't work. They still didn't know who i was. I had no family. Left alone. The closest i had to family was the Weasleys. But as much as i loved them, i couldn't be there anymore with what happen with Ron.

On the topic of Ron, I still don't know what happen to him. All i know is that he was really distant at the end of our relationship, then he just turned toxic. He's also been missing a lot of school, and food breaks.
I'm honestly worried for him, but i know that he doesn't need or want me. He can survive with out me, what every he's going through.