13. Making plans

I do not own any characters in this, i own the plot line. x

This chapter may seem boring, but it is REALLLLYYY good next chapter :)
bear with me 🐻

————————————————————————————

"Granger?" Malfoy's voice rung in my head.

"Yeah yeah, i'm coming." I walked down stairs to the warm common room, and opened the portrait, to see Draco leaning on the wall, taking a bite of a his green apple.

"You still haven't gotten changed?" He looked at his Slytherin jumper sitting on my body comfortably.

I looked down at the jumper and sighed, "It's warm, bugger off." I stepped to the side so he could come in.

"What's he doing here?" Seamus stood up, standing his ground. I turned to look at him, when i felt a warm hand slide into mine. Draco lifted up our hands to show Seamus, and he gaped.

"How didn't you know?" Draco turned towards the dorm rooms, and looked left to right, not knowing which one was mine. I tugged on arm and led him in the right direction.
We walked up the stairs, and entered my cold dorm.

Draco walked in, and kicked off his shoes making himself at home. "Salazar Granger, it's chilly in here."

"Hermione, and yes, i know. That's why i've been in my bed since i got back." I walked over to my bag, and lifted out our nearly finished assignment.

"Which ones yours?" He looked at the two beds in each corner.

"The one on the right." He walked over to my, as did I.
I got under my blanket, whilst leaving Draco to freeze.

"Do you have another blanket so i can actually concentrate?"
He looked around the room, trying to find a spare blanket.
There was only Ginnys doona on her bed, which i'm guessing he wouldn't use.

"Nope."

He smirked at me, "Then i guess we're sharing."
He shuffled over to me, as i was still confused. My bed was only a double, so my blanket wasn't that big either.
He yanked some one the blanket off of me, to put on him.

"You wouldn't want to let your boyfriend freeze would you?"
He leant back in my pillow, and got comfy. We were shoulder to shoulder.

"Well..."

"Don't answer that."
I laughed, and passed him a spare pen.
"We just have to do the summary paragraph, and use examples from our life." I started to write the draft.

"I don't understand why i'm here? Your more then capable of doing this yourself." He started to lay down, and moved my pillow so he want landscape.

"You better not fall asleep." I glared down at him. His eyes were watching what i wrote.

"I won't, unlike you." He chuckled to himself, and i smiled.

I kept on doing the work, every now and then Draco would put in his input, or tell me to change a word.
Finally i finished, "Now you get to write the good copy. It will only take 10 minutes." I passed him the sheet, and he sat up.

"Can it now?"

"Yeah, give the the pillow, i get to lay down now." He passed me the pillow, and i laid down the same way he did.
I watched him copy the draft onto a clean peace of paper.
We didn't talk much, it was pretty quiet until i heard footsteps outside the door. Faint laughing came closer and closer.

Ginny opened the door, "I hope she- Oh Ferret. What are you doing here?"

I poked my head up from again the wall, and rested it on Draco's arm.
"Hi Ginny, oh hi Harry." Harry stepped out from behind Ginny and they both walked in.

Draco nodded at the two as they went and laid in Ginnys bed, "I'm here to finish the summary."

"Oh, you guys seem... Comfortable." Harry looked at the two of us laying in my bed.

"It's not like she hasn't slept in my bed before." A smirk grew on Draco's face, and i slapped his arm.

"Yeah, how many times has that happen?" Harry peered at us, over Ginny, and they cuddled.

"Twice. Once when i was tired, and another when i was drunk." I mumbled.

"When we're you drunk Moine?" Harry looked shocked, he has only seen me drunk once.

"After the Slytherin party. Blaise had that she was a light weight, and since she's so competitive she drank a whole fire whiskey bottle and a half, and my drink. She fell asleep on the couch, so i carried her upstairs. Theo mentioned that we had slept in the same bed, so we just did it again." Draco explained.

"But, your only fake dating... yeah?" Harry looked concerned.

"Yes Harry, i'm not sure if i want Ron back anymore, but i'll keep on doing it for Draco." I rolled my eyes and laid back down, this time snuggling my head into Draco's arm and the pillow as he wrote.

"They are so gonna fall for each other, like in all the muggle movies." Ginny tried to whisper but failed miserably as she laughed. My head shot yo, and i shot a glare at the two of them laughing. I looked up at Draco, who was looking at me.

"Don't worry, i could never like you, even if you think i'm HOT." I winked at him and laid back down.

Draco's POV

When Hermione said that, i felt something drop in my stomach. I don't know why, i wouldn't want to date her, but it still hurt.
I shook my head, and continued writing. I had just about finished when Ginny spoke up again,
"Harry and I are going Hogsmad tomorrow if you guys want to join? It would be good to make it look like your a couple..." She looked at Hermione, who looked up to me,

"I'm good to go, if you want to?" She asked, her hazel eyes looking into mine.

"Can i bring Blaise and Theo?"

"Sure." she smiled.

"I'm starting to like those two. Their not as bad as i would have imagined." She out her head but down on my arm.

"Them seeing you drunk would have helped with that." I laughed. I finished off the last sentence, and signed at the bottom of the good copy. I nudged Hermione to sign as well.

"Thanks for that." she smiled at me as she put the work all together in her bag.

"Don't mention it, i'll see you tomorrow. What time sorry?"
I turned to Harry.

"10 in front of the gates. We could go for some drinks. I've already asked McGonnagal."

"Alright, see you guys then." I slipped on my shoes, and walked out of the dorm, into the common room. I quickly got out of there aswell, and went to go and tell the boys about the plan for tomorrow.

———————————————————————————————

This was kind of a filler :)
sorryyyy

TEASTER

I wrapped onto his body a little tighter then i did Blaise, and continued to lightly sob. He grabbed onto me just as tight, and held me to him chest. One of his hand was tightly on my hand, and another under my thighs keeping me up.