14. Hogsmad incident

I do not own any characters in this book,
only the plot line x

This chapter is funny at first, the gets really sad, so hold on :)

———————————————————————————————

"Draco, where are you?" It was 10:02, the three boys weren't at the gates.

"Calm down, I'm right behind you." I spun on my heel, only to smack my most onto Draco's rock hard chest.
I groaned and rubbed my nose.
Theo and Blaise stood behind him,

"Look at that Granger, your sober now!" Blaise and Theo laughed, as Draco and i rolled our eyes.
Ginny and Harry, on the path, waiting for everyone to come.

"Weaslette, Potter, nice to see you again." Draco nodded to the two.

"You too Malfoy." Harry nodded at all 3 boys, then turned around and started to walk to hogsmad. We all followed.

"Please don't tell me it will be like this the whole time."
Draco voice bounced on the inside of my head.

"Don't worry, after their drinks, they will go snog somewhere, so i'll be left with you three."

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Theo asked,
"Yeah you guys are just looking at each other, and making faces every now and then." The two boys looked at us.

"Legilimency." Draco replied.

"No wonder they are saying stuff in their heads,-"

"It's probably all sexy stuff-"

"Sweat nothing-"

"Or planning for how they will find a place to snog!"
Theo and Blaise finished each other sentences. It reminded me of Fred and George. I smiled at myself, and listened to what Draco was about to say.

"No, it's generally me making fun of her." He winked at me, and the two other boys sniggered.
A gust of wind came, and i shivered. This cardigan was doing nothing for the wind.

"Cold Granger?" Blaise looked over to me.

"No, i'm fine."

"Go on Draco, give her your jacket!" Theo butted in.

"No, he only has a hoodie underneath." I looked at Draco. He was wearing some sort of shirt, with a hoodie, and a wind proof jacket.

"I'm more then warm Granger, just have it." He look off his wind proof jacket, and i put it on. I immediately warmed up, and my checks started to get their normal colour back.

"Aww! How cute! Dwaky giving Gwanger a jacket!" Blaise pouted, and Theo laughed.

Ginny turned around and noticed the jacket. She smirked at me and asked everyone where they want to have Brunch.

"I think the three broomsticks." I offered.

"Yeah, they are the easiest." Draco agreed. Ginnys smirk got bigger.
"Alright, the three broomsticks it is." We walked through the gates of Hogsmad, and i looked at Draco with uncertainty.

"Do we have to act like a couple now?" I asked

"Yup, come here."
I moved over to Draco has he put his his around me.
Ginny and Harry turned around to check if we were following, and noticed Draco and I. Harry was shocked, then Ginny whispered something in his ear, and he caught on.

He walked into The Three Broomsticks, and found a booth. Harry, Ginny and I on one side, whilst Draco, Blaise, and Theo, on the other.

"Hey guys, what drinks do you want?" A waiter came over with a magical notepad and pen.