The strength she puts in overwhelms the young hero as she is being pulled through the air over Ms.Death and slams her downward towards Chat Noir. Chat caught her just in time before impact and uses himself as a landing cushion.

Ladybug was within his cataclysm space so it took all of his focus to control his power and not accidentally kill her partner. It also didn't help that he took the most damage upon impact with the floor but atleast that kept her lady safe with minor damage.

"Ladybug....she's strong. This is not gonna be an easy fight" Chat proceeds to state the obvious. Ladybug shakes off the feeling of dizziness and tries to refocus, "well, never said it was gonna be a cat-walk kitty" she chimes in, naturally making a pun in the midst of their literal life-or-death battle.

"You making puns at the worst times. Especially that is not one of your strong suits M'Lady. Leave the claw-ever jokes to the master, savy?" he claps back, grinning to his bugaboo.

Ladybug looks back at him and through the cyan colored visor, her nod of disapproval is clear but the smile she hides in the helmet says otherwise.

He never changes, even up against the strongest opponent they have ever faced, he never fails to make her feel a special type of way.

With their life literally on the line, he continues to act as he always has and that is the one thing she refuses to change about him because in times of fear and weakness, she can always rely on him to boost her confidence.

"Thank you" her sudden appreciation came out of nowhere but it surely affected him in a good way. When Ladybug was about to get off of him, Chat pulled her in closer to his chest, "Ladybug no!" Ladybug fell back to his arms with no forewarning at all and it made her blush slightly in confusion.

It was only until she looked above her that she saw Ms. Death nose-diving straight towards the two. It was fast and she didn't have ample time to reactivate her backpack so the moment seemed hopeless. Chat Noir however reacted instinctively and pulled out his metal baton.

"Extend!" The baton that he holds extends so high that it made contact with Ms. Death. The older version of Ladybug caught the baton in time but the speed and force it was going only pushed her away from them, creating distance. The pole extended far enough where she impacted with the ceiling, causing debris to fall.

Seeing this as an opportunity, she activates her wings and grabs hold of Chat Noir as they fly away to a safe distance. (I'm not being dusted away?) Ladybug, now realizing the cataclysm particles flowing around her. She looks to Chat as he retracts his baton back to him.

He did mention it takes immense focus to control his powers so that it prevents it from harming innocent lives but doing this to such extent under alot of pressure is really admirable.

Ladybug puts down Chat as soon as they reach a safe distance. "You think we got her?" Ladybug asks but the look on Cat's face says otherwise.

He points towards the smoke in the ceiling and watches as a dark figure drops down and lads on the fallen debris. She emerges from the smoke with zero to no significant signs of taking any damage.

To rub salt on the wound, Ms. Death gestures to wipe off the dirt off her shoulders and continues to smirk menacingly at the two.

There was not a single dirt on her body.

Chat Noir.
"This is bad LB."

.

Ladybug.
"Why do you
say that?"