How Could You

"Sorry to break it to ya, princey, I was in nav with Lo, charting course." Patton gasped as he looked at Roman. The six were scattered about the living room playing among us as it was a big thing lately, and the few random people on the server had died already, which meant one of them were the imposters. "That's ... Sus, Roman." Logan smiles to himself as he puts away his cards. "How?" Thomas speaks up from the table, "You said you were with Virgil and in fact he was with Logan." "And there has been rounds where you claimed to see someone when lights were off." Roman glared at Logan. "I'm voting red." Patton gasped again. "What? Why? We have no real hard evidence yet..." Virgil looked Roman dead in the eyes, "Red. Sus." And voted Roman. Thomas nodded and voted next. And then Logan voted, and then Patton. Janus voted, and so did Remus. Roman sighed as he also voted.

Princey was an imposter.
One imposter remaining.

Roman drops his phone on the couch while sighing. And after ten minutes Virgil smiled as the winning text popped up. "Virgil how could you?" "What? We won didn't we?" Patton was one of the only ones left alive. "Good job kiddo! Never would've guessed!" Remus grinned. "I was sold on you being a crewmate after voting."  Roman scoffed. "Yeah because no one should sell out their teammate!" "Roman, calm down let's play again."

"Red sus."

Red was was not an imposter

"Don't know about you guys, but, red sus."

Red was not an imposter.

"Red sus."

Red was not an imposter

__________________bonus____________________

"How could you, Virge?" Virgil chuckles as he hugs Roman. "I like to mess with you, my prince." Virgil placed a kiss on Roman's cheek before sighing and pulling away. "C'mon, a Disney marathon, snuggles, and snacks. How does that sound?" Roman smiles picking Virgil up, letting Virgils legs wrap around his waist. "Sounds like you're forgiven..." Virgil closed the gap between them their lips moving in harmony. Boy were they lucky.

____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed 💜

Not proof read

The picture is my own and yes I called an emergency meeting at the very beginning just to ask,,,,,,

Also I'm alone so like hmu to be friends? Oh I have two discord servers as well hmu for those too. One of them is for this fandom and requests which you can put in the comments. And the other is just do whatever ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ there music bots and other bots as well so now that that's over..... See ya in the next chapter!
Love all of you!!!!!