DAY OF THE DEPARTED

Kai lands his bike off the hill. "Move! Move! Move! We're running out of time! Pick up the pace!"

"Yes, Ninja! It's up to us to save the day!" Cole lands his roadster off the hill. "Again."

"Roger that, Kai. Zane! Do you have a read?!" Nya asks.

"ETA too late. Unless we break all speed limits. Increase velocity!"  Zane says.

"I thought you were the law-abiding one Zane." Kaylee laughs, soaring through the air. "How's the new rides?"

"Great!" Cole says.

Wu comes on Lloyd's screen intercom. "Ninja! I have reached the rendezvous point. Where are you?"

"The museum is still five clicks away! We're on our way!" Lloyd answers.

Jay flies by in his Jet. "Look up kids! Jay to save the day! Race you there, Lloyd!"

"I still don't understand how you got the Supersonic Raider Jet." Lloyd sighs.

"Uh, 'cause I called dibs. Guy who calls dibs first gets it. Right, Cole?" Jay asks as Cole drifts off in his vehicle. "Right, Cole? Cole? Let me go get him! He's drifting off again!" Jay turns around his jet.

Cole fidgets with his controls, terrified, his hands ghosting through them. "No. No! Come back...come... no!!!" The vehicle drifts up a mountain and nearly hits Jay and Kaylee.

"Cole! Look out!" Jay yells.

"Are you serious?" Kaylee shrieks, holding out two hands, as she and Jay safely put Cole back on the ground.

"Oh. Uh. Oh. S-sorry Jay and Kaylee." Cole says.

"Phew. I know you're a ghost, but we're still in the living world, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way." Jay says.

"And me," Kaylee adds. 

"Ninja! Time is of the essence!" Wu orders.

"He's right. Engage!" Cole says.

"I'll head off to the library now, maybe I can find something there," Kaylee replies.

"Alright then, stay safe," Lloyd replies as Kaylee flies off to the Library of Domu.

The team combines their vehicles except for Cole and Zane's.

Kai attaches his bike to the left side of Lloyd's. "Locked!"

Nya attaches her bike to the right side of Lloyd's. "Loaded!"

Jay attaches his jet to the top. "And jet speed, reporting for duty sir."

The different Ninja vehicles all transform into Ultra Stealth Raider.

"Fire all engines!" Lloyd orders. The Ninja race off in their vehicles towards Ninjago City, arriving at the museum.

"Master Wu, are we too late?" Jay pants.

"There may yet be time" Wu points towards the eclipse.

"Ninja-go!" The Ninja all Spinjitzu into the museum, and head out of the gift shop.

Jay laughs. "Mission accomplished."

"Yeah, good thing we got to the gift shop before it closed," Lloyd replies.

"Yes, a Day of the Departed celebration is incomplete without a Day of the Departed lantern," Zane replies.

"Too bad Kaylee's missing it," Cole says.

"Oh, this is my favorite holiday. I love all the lights." Nya smiles as if she hadn't heard Cole. 

"And the costumes." Kai gestures toward kids who just finished trick-or-treating.