Chapter 11- Terms and Conditions part 2

Start from the beginning

Kendall also went back to take his previous seat at the table before grabbing a wine glass and taking a large gulp. I cringed again at the sight and tried to push myself back into the wall even more as his eyes set on me while he drank from the glass. He gave a deep exaggerated moan from his throat as he pulled the glass from his lips and gave me a mischievous grin before letting another chuckle escape him, “Man, you are so easy to rattle,” Kendall said to me before getting a pointed look from Marla causing him to stop chuckling quickly, “Okay, okay I’ll behave.”

The whole time Jayden and Kendall were talking and taking their seats, Cole on the other hand, had not made any moves to back away from me. Besides his hand, which he had let slip back down to his side when Marla came into the room, he was still in the same position from before, the smirk he seemed to like wearing taking over his lips as he brought his gaze from his brothers to me again.

I shuddered under his gaze, before looking over his shoulder towards Marla, who was looking at Cole expectantly, my eyes silently asking for help. I couldn’t take Cole’s stare, for some reason he seemed to make me even more nervous and uneasy than his two brothers. I don’t know what it is, but something about Cole made me anxious.

Marla must have noticed my silent pleading for she quickly spoke up, “Master Cole I’m sure you and your brothers have a lot to explain to Miss Amelia and it’s growing late. I’m sure Miss Amelia would like to get some rest soon...” she said fading off probably hoping he’d get the hint. To my luck he did for he finally back off a step or two without even glancing behind him towards Marla as he went to respond, “Yes Marla’s right, we still have a lot to cover and it is growing late. So, why don’t you head back to your seat Doll, no more games. We promise we wont bite... well at least we won’t tonight,” he said the last part much quieter and gave a smug smirk as I noticeably reacted how he obviously wanted me to seeing as my body gave a shudder.

At his words, Marla began to move towards me as Cole turned on his heels and walked back to his seat also taking the last wine glass, filled with the dark red liquid, in his hands before resting back in his seat to nurse his drink. 

My eyes were now on the table again as I stood there unmoved against the wall, just as I had earlier. My eyes were set on the three sinfully beautiful men in front of me as I was quite sure my eyes were still big with surprise as the realization that the Sullivan’s had just been playing with me sank in.

My gaze didn’t tear away from them until Marla blocked them from my sight by standing in front of me, “Miss Amelia, come sit down. I brought you a glass of water. Don’t let these boys frighten you dear everything will be just fine,” she said as she stepped around me and nudged me towards the table and to my seat. I looked over my shoulder at her as she did so, giving her and unsure expression, “I’ll be around if you ever need to talk dear and if I know these men here you will definitely need someone to talk to more times than none. See you later dear, I’ll have some linens and things stocked in your room before you retire,” Marla said before looking at the Sullivan brothers who had been quiet for the last few moments, “You three try to behave, I don’t want to have to call your parents.”

After that the maid Marla, turned and left the dining room, once again leaving me alone with the Sullivan brothers. The room suddenly became much smaller than it seemed a moment ago as I suddenly began to feel my nervousness and unease more intensely again since the kind maid was gone.