Chapter 27- Week 1 part 2

Sorry, SORRY for taking so long. But Im not going to say anymore. Thanks for all of you who waited patiently. I know it was hard and Im really sorry. Here is the newest part . I hope you guys like and enjoy. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

Thanks Whines8 

ps. not edited. sorry ahead of time. and this chapter took me ages to write it is mostly just a filler chapter so I could get to the next upcoming chapter. sorry if it bores you. I think I might re write this chapter later on down the line because I am not sure I am 100% in love with it BUT it will do for now. Thanks again for waiting. 

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 27- Week 1 part 2

"Ms. Amelia," Marla greeted me kindly as I made my way to the front door, following after Jayden and guys. 

As I came to a stop in front of the slightly opened wooden door, Marla's hand shot out holding a thin sheer wrap, "Here, just in case you'd like to cover up during the evening," she said with a smile. 

I reached for the light fabric, draping it over my arm, before giving a small smile in return, "Um, thanks."

"Have fun dear," she said with a nod as she began to turn away. I gave another small smile before gripping the door knob and pulling it open fully, bring into view a sleek all black Land Rover Range Rover; its chrome trimmings seeming to glisten under the nights moon. But as beautiful as the luxury vehicle was, I had to silently admit that it was over shadowed by the three men currently standing around it, with their tailored fitted suits that made each of them look even more irresistible then usual, as they waited for me to exist the house.

I quickly tried to calm my erratic heart that had instantaneously begun to hammer in my chest at the sight of each of them. It annoyed me greatly that the three tall, dark and sinfully handsome men in front of me could draw such a reaction out of me even when I was still completely confused and slightly angry with them for not telling me the full truth about why I was really here. Shaking my head, I took a deep calming breath and went to step out into the cool night air, only to be stopped as I heard Marla call my name.

Twisting slightly to look back towards her, I lifted my brow in question. Marla took a few steps towards me again before speaking, "Try to keep an opened mind tonight dear," she said in a soft voice perking my curiosity for the second time this evening. I had already been extremely nervous and slightly anxious about where they were taking me and Marla had just made those feelings even worse. 

Narrowing my eyes in question, I went to ask her what she meant exactly only to be stopped as Jayden's deep voice caught my attention. Taking my eyes off Marla, I turned back around to face Jayden who had his hand out in assistance, "Ready, Love?" he asked with a small smile gracing him face.

My eyes shot back to where Marla was standing only moments ago, only to be surprised that she had disappeared from sight. A little confused and now even more nervous about spending the evening with the Sullivan brothers, I turned my attention back to Jayden, who still had his hand outstretched waiting for me to take it. 

Stepping out of the house I nodded, "Um yeah, sure," I said as I place my small hand in his large one, allowing him to escort me towards the car and his brothers. 

As we made our way to the car, my mind was on overdrive. Where exactly were they taking me and why would Marla say what she had? Why would I need to keep an opened? Before my mind could conjure up any insane theories, we were at the car and Kendall was opening up the back door, gesturing for me to get it, "After you sweetheart, your sitting in the back with me," he said with a playful grin.