Chapter 26- Week 1 part 1

hey guys here is a new chapter. I dont know if I like how it came out or not. I may go back and change a few things when Im done with the whole story. But for now this will do. I hope you guys enjoy. Please dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT. From this point forward the chapters will go by Weeks. until the end. 

Okay thanks Whines8 ( oh I didn't get to edit so if you see mistakes let me know)

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 26- Week One part 1

Amelia’s POV

It’s been a week. One entire week that I’ve lived at the Sullivan’s estate. One whole week since the night I first walked into this new world I never knew existed. It’s been a week, but it feels like months already.

Ever since the night of the dinner, the night I met the Sullivan brothers’ parents...The night Jayden kissed me, I have been desperately trying to avoid everyone. I’ve kept myself lock up in my room only emerging from my safe haven when Marla came to get me for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

However, I spent each meal alone most days, except for once or twice when Mrs. Eleanor asked me to join her to eat, thankfully she didn’t mention anything about her proposal. Instead she asked questions about myself and kept our conversation light and casual for the most part. It was through her that I found out that the guys had some business to attend to and wouldn’t be around for the majority of the week. Needless to say, I was silently thanking my lucky stars when I found out the news. 

I had no intentions or wants to run into the guys any time soon, I wanted to stay as far away from them as I possibly could. The events from Sunday still ran through my mind on repeat. From the unexpected kiss with Jayden to the surprising and shocking proposal from Eleanor that I still couldn’t quite wrap my head around. It was all so much to take in, especially over top of everything I had already been dealing with. Not to mention, that fact that even though I felt like I couldn’t look the Sullivan brothers in the eyes because of how guilty and confused I feel about the kiss Jayden and I shared, I was also a little angry at each of them. 

It had already been bad enough that they manipulated and lied to get me to sign their stupid contract and do as they requested, but to find out by their mother that there is more to what they were asking of me was completely overwhelming. It was just too much for me to handle at the moment and all I wanted to do was disappear. 

So that’s what I did, I’ve kept myself hauled up in my room for the last seven days. I needed to get myself together and figure out how I felt about this entire situation, especially with the new added drama. I also didn’t want to take any chances running into any of the Sullivan’s. 

As I was sitting by the balcony doors, mindlessly sketching in the sketch pad that Jayden had given me, I heard a knock at the door. Lifting my gaze to the closed door, I placed my pad and pencil at my side, “Come in!” 

Seconds later, the door to my room swung open and in walked Marla, “Good evening dear,” she addressed me with her always warms and kind smile. 

Marla’s been the only one I have talked to since Eleanor and Nolan left earlier in the week. She’s been trying so hard to get me to leave my room and explore the estate but I just wasn’t in the mood. Looking at her I gave her a kind but week smile, “Hey Marla,”