Chapter 40 - A New Start part 1

Hey everyone, I hope you guys enjoy this update, I have another update that will be going up in the next day or two (its almost finish). I was going to wait and just upload both parts at once but I thought you guys could use a update since everyone has been so patient. To all who didn't know I was dealing with some health issues and needed to take a break for a moment and I am now recovering from a surgery. So I hope you guys can understand why I have been MIA for so long. I tried to give you guys updates on what was happening but I don't know if everyone got a chance to read my notifications so that is why I'm explaining now. So anyway, Like I've said before, I am really thankful to everyone that waited patiently for me to get back on track and I hope you like where the story is going so far. Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE, Tell your friends about my story and I will be finished with the part two of this chapter in a day or two. 

Love Whitney (Whines8)

***************************************************************************************

Amelia's POV

Denim, cotton and faux leather, the most simple of clothing trios, but for some reason I still look out of place clad in a pair of Carmela's skin tight, grey high waist jeans, a fitted, low cut white crop top tee that says 'Drink's On Me' and one of her many cropped faux leather jackets. She also insisted I wear a pair of her high heeled booties, giving me an extra four and a half inches of height.

I've been standing in front of the long floor length mirror up in Carmela's room for the past ten minutes trying to convince myself that Carmela's clothes didn't look out of place on me. But the more I stared, the more unconfident I became. It's not like I've never wore a pair of jeans before or even a low cut top, it was more so the combination and fit of everything.

I was showing off more of my curves and skin then I ever have at any one time not to mention the fact that the entire outfit cost more than any piece of clothing I've ever owned in my life. But, seeing as tonight was Friday, my first official night working my new job for Carmela down in The Den, and I didn't have a thing I owned with me let alone something to wear, I really had no choice in the matter.

At that moment Carmela came up behind me and without warning dug her hands in my hair tossing and mussing it about a few times, "There," she stated before switching to stand beside me and giving me a once over with a grin gracing her lips, "Just as I thought, you can definitely rock the bed hair look. Now hold still for one more sec," she said right before pulling out a few items from her makeup bag on the bed.

Just like she asked, I stood perfectly still as she swiped a dark shade of red lipstick across my lips, then a few coats of mascara along with a line of eyeliner along both my eyes before finishing up with a light dusting of blush to my cheeks.

Resting her hands on her hips Carmela gives me a huge smile, "Well, what do you think?" she asks as she gestures towards the mirror.

Turning towards my reflection once more, my eyes widened ever so slightly as I took myself in again. Five minutes ago I thought I looked out of place and awkward but now the girl staring back at me looked sexy, edgy even and not even a little bit out of place... not anymore.

A slow smile started to form on my lips as I looked back at Carmela, "Wow, it's great. Now at least I look the part, just hope I can actually be the part tonight."

"You will don't worry about that and besides even if you don't, even though I'm not saying you will, you'll do fine, but even if you don't the men will be too focused on that face and body of yours to complain and the ladies too intimidated and jealous to say anything," Carmela says before walking over to the bed and grabbing her phone, "Alight time to go downstairs, Doors open in ten."