Chapter 10~Don't raise your voice at us!

They all looked at me in anger... oh shit I've fucked up... "DON'T every yell at me or your other brothers DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" He boomed at the top of his voice.Man he's got a loud voice I wasn't thinking straight with what I said next "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I yelled that's it I'm fucked Leo picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "LET GO OFF ME ASS HOLE!" I shouted kicking and punching his back but it didn't faze him. Man this guys back is made of stone. He threw me onto the sofa "sit." He said I did as he said cause I knew I was in deep shit.. Sam,Leo,dad,Alex and Tom came in oh fuck I didn't think this threw "So Ellie you want to yell at us and you think you can have a boyfriend swear at us and be that rude." I didn't say anything I just looked at the ground I knew I was in deep trouble at this point. Sam kneels down to my level and says "Ellie you are in my house which means my rules understood?" I just roll my eyes "I said Understood?" He said in a stricter tone "UnDeRsToOd." I said in a sarcastic tone. Sam pulled a peace of paper out his pocket all the boys wrote stuff down even my dad he wrote loads down but they where all talking really quietly so I couldn't hear. Tom said "So Ellie on this peace of paper it says......