Chapter 5~oh no

Recap
"Ellie listen to me we find away to contact him but for now you have to pretend we haven't see this ok?" I just nodded and walked up to my room. Then we hear the downstairs door open and I hear Callum shout "ELLIE HIDE NOW!"

Start of the story

"ELLIE HIDE NOW" I hear Callum's shout and I just panic I run to the safe room and I hope none can find me. The good think about the safe room is that it has all the cameras in the house in their with a microphone so we can hear and see what's going on. I turn on the camera and mic and all I saw was a man In all black shouting at Callum "WHERES THE GIRL TELL US AND WE WON'T HURT YOU" I was terrified who where these people and why do they want me. Callum said "IM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT" All I saw was a smirk appear on the man's face and then he looked up at the camera... I was shaking in fear how did he know it was their and then he said.......... "little girl I know you are watching me come out now and your little friend here won't get hurt." I heard Callum yell in the background "ELLIE DON'T MOVE FROM THEIR." I was terrified I loved Callum so much he was like a dad to me... so I ran out the safe room to the living room where I saw all the men standing their... "well well well look who finally has come to show them self." Don't get me wrong I was scared for my life but I have to act tuff for Callum. That's when I heard the front door unlock....

TO BE CONTINUED....

Ok guys quick question would you rather one short ish chapter a day or one long one a week please leave your feed back hope you all have a amazing day. See yall tomorrow 🤍❤️