All For Love Chapter 2

*Mika's Point Of View*

Weak.

That is the only word to describe my sister , it has happened some many times that she has fallen in love with a human , and I have to protect her from the Bueno Council. The Bueno rules state that a Bueno witch male/female can not fall in love with a human or Mabaya. I on the other hand , ignore boys, its plain as day. So I get to keep my powers while my sister is hanging on by a thread.

"MIKA!" Arianna screamed to me as she entered the bug , well that's what we call it. We got the volts wagon in a crappy dealership , after our parents died , the left us all there life savings in the will , we could have gotten a new car with no money left , but me being the responsible one ,I suggest we went to a used car dealership. The bug was a classic '78 to be exact , in it's day it was a beauty , aqua color for the body , bright headlights , with white interior . Now, all it was all rusty and a raccoon had baby's in the car. I took it however, only because I learned a new spell to transform ugly to beauty. And now it looks like it did in '78 but better.

" What's his name?" I asked , she always had the desperate look on her face when it came to boys, her eyes were slightly bigger , and she would not stop smiling.

" How did you know?!" She was shocked that I figured it out so quickly.

" You got L-O-V-E written all across your face." I pointed out.

" His name is Tyson and he has the brightest blue eyes , they make me melt , he has a gorgeous face , perfect jaw line-" Arianna was going on and on about the details , while I just agreed with her , while I drived. When she was finally done.

" Stay away from him Arianna." I warned her.

" Why?!" She pleaded.

" Well lets see the last human you fell in love with , the Bueno council knew about it , and watched us like stalkers to make sure that you would not fall in love with a human," I sighed , thinking about all the teriffing trouble Arianna went through to get a boys to like her was crazy ! I mean yes I liked a couple of boys but only Bueno witch's not humans or Mabaya's.

" I know , but when your in love you can not concentrate! I mean if you would try to , maybe you would have a boyfriend."

My head snapped straight towards her , she knew about Hayden. Hayden was my well... First boyfriend , he was of course a Bueno witch... The only one I thought was nice... I was wrong. after 6 months of being "together" he decide I was too boring, or , he needed attention. So that man, no baby, went and threw himself at any girl , my cousin , and well I caught them... After their 3rd date, Arianna stuck with me as I cried and cried over him, she gave me great advice , " Stop crying, your better than him , show him what hes missing". And that exactly what I did. I learned new spell or "magic" , after months and months of upgrading to another level ( which would have taken me a year to accomplish) I used every ounce of magic , all my power was devoted to get back at him.

Once your a high level witch you can enter in Bueno battles , you basically fight your opponent with your powers , using every spell you know. I challenged Hayden to a battle , he accepted, he had no idea what he was agreeing to. There is a secret world that humans do not know about , its all witches . Its a great place to live , but the Bueno council suggested us witches live on earth to be like humans , incase we ever lose our powers. The only way to get there is with the stone. In each family or generation there is a new stone given , since I am older I got the stone. You must read out loud a spell , and hold the stone in your hand , if you have your eyes open during the transfer from one world to another ... you'll go blind...For life.

When you enter Witch World, the first thing you notice is the metal gates , they are always open , always. At the top there is a big sign , welcome witches it says , engraved in the cold , hard metal. This world is like earth , grass and sky , buildings and homes and people. It is not like the Disney movie Halloween Town with scary creature larking around every corner , they are like humans... with just a gift. There is, however , something special about this world. The battle grounds or Bueno battles is a building that hovers above the ground , the witch council put it together, after 2 years. The first level's were just beginners in training , for me I needed to go to level 15. Not the highest level but , its where I would kick his ass.

The front doors were glass , well the whole building was glass. You had to sign in at the front desk , they beamed you up to the level you needed (like in Star Trek) It was interesting , you were flying , above gravity ,colors of streaming light surrounded you and before you could blink you were on the floor you needed to be. Thump , thump , thump, is what you heard with each step you took on the metal floors , the hallway lead you too metal doors , there was a sign that was at the top , it said when you could enter. The light flashed and a buzzer went off.

I pulled open the door , facing my enemy. Hayden , as much as I hate him he was too cute in his outfit. His eyes sparkled when mine met with his , his face went twisted .

" Wait , what are you doing here?" He asked confused as he approached me.

" Afraid to flight a girl?" I replied. I turned around went to the center , the buzzer went off again meaning start. Lights of power went in every direction , but mine was more powerful , I pushed him with my powers into a corner , and flashed more of my light on him , turning him well into a monster like on Halloween Town. I never seen him again , apparently he is now living on Witch World, good.

"I'm sorry , I shouldn't have said that , what was I-" Arianna's eyes were full of regret.

I cut her off , " Its fine, it doesn't matter anymore..."

The rest of the ride was silent , until...

" Oh my god." Arrianna screamed as she saw her reflection in the mirror.

" What now?" I asked.

" I. Have. A . Zit." She looked mortified , she was also complaining.

" Ok shut up! I'll go get your stupid acne cream what do you want?" I pulled over by our house, she told me and then got out of the car, walked into our home , I pulled away and drove to the nearest pharmacy store.

Welcome Friends!

was the greeting the store had , I rolled my eyes , went down into the acne section of the store , grabbed her stupid zit creme and paid for it . Just as I was leaving , a shock ran through me , I snapped my head around . A guy about 6 feet tall was looking down at me , his eyes were almost black as his hair , as he looked into my eyes , it felt as if he was looking inside of me , I was not meeting his eyes anymore. That's weird, I never got that shock before , wait... that means he is a- , my thoughts got interrupted.

" You dropped this " he called out behind me , I turned around too se he was holding Arrianna's zit stuff , I ran towards him, grabbing it from his hands , when we touched another shock went throughout my body , a wave of electricity spread through me, he could not feel it . Only Bueno's feel the pulse when they touch a Mabaya... And he sure was one.

" I'm Blake" he said in a scratchy voice that would make girls crazy , just then I realized that our hands were still touching , I pulled away quickly.

" Mika " I said offering my hand , he took it , the spark came back , I let go.

" Umm, see you later..," I replied as I walked away. Did I just meet a Mabaya? Why is he on Earth? When I backed up from the parking lot he was still watching me , I drove off quickly to see him get smaller and smaller until he was not in my review mirrors anymore.

I drove home, and reached the door , before I could open it Arrianna did it for me.

She shrieked " Thank you so much!" she was jumping and hugging me . I told her to get off , she did so , she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I ran into my room ,closed the door. My heart was racing.

Not only did I meet a Mabaya...I got the shock of love...What did I get myself into?!

By: Vampirefreak