All For Love Chapter 1

*Arianna's POV*

Witches aren't like the Disney Cartoons you see on T.V. They do not have warts or green skin, they don't have humps on their backs and they aren't old. Well, not all of us are anyway. But most importantly, we aren't all evil. My name is Arianna, and my sister Mika and I are Bueno witches.

I bet you're wondering what the difference between a Bueno witch and any other witch is, so here it is. Bueno witches are the good ones simple as that. They are the ones that use their magic for good, helpful purposes.  While the Mabaya witches are the opposite. Mabaya witches are the evil ones that want nothing but power.

"So what do you think?" I asked Mika as she put the paper down.

"I don't know Anna, I know they would never believe it but you never know. You could have at least changed the names."

"But it's supposed to be a fictional paper about yourself."

"So you're going to lie to everyone."

"Mika,"

"Look, all I'm saying is that you need to be careful. Since it's a fictional piece than go ahead." She was always making sure that I was careful.

"Don't worry, I will. Now can we please just get to school?" My sister and I live by ourselves, so it is her job to drive me to school every morning. That is what my mom said in her will anyway.

"Alright, grab your coat and let's go."

The drive to school was quiet. Mika doesn't like to talk, the only thing that usually makes noise in the car is her music. I am the exact opposite. Talking is my passion and I'm quite good at it. My friends are always telling me to shut up, but for some reason it never seems to work.

"I'm going to park," Mika said, pulling up to the front door and unlocking my door. "I'll see you at lunch."

As I walked up to the front door, an over excited Rebeka bounded out the front doors with a huge smile on her face.

"Anna!" she screeched as she grabbed me by the arm "A new family moved to town and might I say, their son is CUTE!"

By now she had dragged me half way across the first floor and we were now standing in front of the main office. There, standing inside was a girl about a year younger than us, and by the looks of it, her brother.

"You weren't exaggerating, he is quite attractive." He was around 5"11 and was built for football. He had dark brown hair, almost black, and the brightest blue eyes you will ever see.

'I wonder what his name is." Rebeka giggled.

"I have no idea, but it's going to have to wait. My English Literature class starts in five minutes, and I still haven't been to my locker."

"Fine," she pouted. "I'll see you at lunch."

On my way upstairs, I couldn't help but think about this mystery guy. He was very cute, but he looked like one of those cool guys that didn't want to be associated with girls like me. At school, no one really thinks twice about Mika or I. We are simple girl with simple live, supposedly. But people know not to get on Mika's bad side, because once home, Mika likes practicing her magic. Most times it's simply on dummies. But other times, it's on people that she doesn't get along with.

I grabbed my books and stuffed my jacket into my locker in record time. I still had a few minutes before the warning bell but I have always had a fear of being late. I raced down the hall, saying the occasional hello to people I passed by. I made it to class only three minutes before it started.

"Good morning Anna." Mrs. Williams greeted me.

"Good morning." I chirped as I made my way to seat.

At my school, there are three bells. There is the bell three minutes before class called the warning bell, which is when I usually sit in my desk. There is the 'get to class' bell one minute before class, and that is usually when all of my other class mattes get here. The final bell is the 'class has started' bell.

The warning bell rang, and I hadn't expected to see anyone for at least a few minutes, so I pulled out my spell book and began to chant to myself.

"Good morning." I could hear Mrs. Williams saying. But who was she speaking to? As I turned my head around to see who she was talking to, He was coming over to me.

"Good book?" he asked me when I didn't look up from the spell book.

"Oh, uh, sorry," I said while slamming the book closed.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled, and let me tell you, it was the most beautiful smile that a guy could possess.

"I'm Arianna." I said while extending a hand.

"Tyson," he smiled and shook my hand willingly. But something strange happened; there was a felling in the pit of my stomach that was telling me to stay away. Bueno rule number one, a Bueno witch cannot fall in love with a human. I suddenly felt dizzy and immediately sat down.