All For Love Chapter 4

~ -Mika's Point Of View- ~

"Why would you do that ?!" I screamed at my closet door.

"I didn't mean to.. I-I" Arianna cried.

My closet is my most prized possession, It was a walk-in closet with my shoes organized by brand , style and color , I am organized when it comes to shoes. There are different sections in my closet , one for T-shirts , long sleeves , jeans , skirts , dresses and sweaters hoodies. its not huge , but it is my pride and joy , with Arianna in there... I can only hope she doesn't mess anything up.

"I don't want to be in here forever ! Think of something !" Arianna shouted.

I closed my eyes thinking , thinking of some way to get her out...

I eyes flew open , I spread out my arms in front of me and said a spell that I remembered that could open anything , with 20 locks or no locks. It was a struggle , but the door flew open , And Arianna already had outfits in her hands. Without thinking I grabbed them from her. I looked at what she chose , 3 dresses. I rolled my eyes and gave them back to her.

Her eyes glowed and threw her arms around me and said;

"Thank you ! Thank you!" She let go , and ran out of my room. I went to look in my closet , everything was still in place. Good , with a nod of relief I left my closet and room.

A high pitch scream came from the living room. I Ran to the living room then remembering what is was. Not now , I thought.

In the Bueno world each family of witch's have a a device , or in our case a skeleton head. We use it to connect with the Bueno Witch Council. Or for them to tell us what we are doing wrong. I grabbed the pink skeleton , it had a pink face with purple eyes and big hot pink lips. Arianna's choice. I pushed one of the eye balls and put my mouth to the ear and said;

"Hello?" I said in a polite tone.

"Is this Mika ?" An older , like grandma , asked.

"This is she."

"Yes , well this is the Bueno witch council and we have information to tell you. " She paused and papers shuffled. " You sister Arianna has agreed to go out with a young human man Tyson , Well our Futurist, or fortune teller if you will , told us that she should not be doing this at all , she said great danger is in store for you Mika. "

What? My mind was running through too many things , fortune teller? Arianna will hate me if I tell her no , why is this so bad?

"Well I-"

"Mika , the witch council has agreed that you will watch this date , and make sure they do not kiss in any circumstance, we will be watching you both."

"Why do I have to baby sit my sister?" I asked frustrated.

" Because dear , we need to make sure Arianna does not get the shock of love. And you don't go with her , you have to watch from a distance and make sure she does not see you ... Please do this, the council is depending on you." With out even asking why ,the skeletons eyes closed , meaning she hung up.

Why Do I have to watch my sister , whats so important that they don't kiss? What would happen if I don't go? Why are they watching us? What is the grave danger? More questions I thought of , but only so little answers where given. I looked down in what I was wearing , sweats and a old sweater with holes. I went to my room looking for things of black to disguise myself. If I don't go , something bad will happen , the council could take my powers away.

Without another thought I changed in black skinny jeans , sweater and boots.I pulled my sleek blond hair back in a ponytail letting my side bangs fall lose.