All For Love Chapter 6

*Mika's Point Of View*

Arianna ran out of the car fast, did she hear me this morning? Or was she just getting to class early? Probably option B. I have nothing to worry about.

Bueno council called...again. Reassuring me that even though the date last night was over, they still couldn't get too serious. See, I am getting all these questions but never enough answers.

I got out of my car and slowly made my way to the grand doors, suddenly I heard my name being called, I turned my head in the direction and saw Ally , or Allison but I call her Ally. She was my best friend here at school, she was not a witch and did not know I was one. I can't tell people ...only people I think are Bueno's.But I haven't seen that many around town.

"Hey " I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi ! You'll never guess what happened to me!" Ally's face told it all , when her eyes grew it was a boy , when she could not stop touching her lips , like she is now , she got kissed.

"Let me guess...Owen?"

"Yes! It was the most magical wonderful...” Ally went on and on about her magnificent night with Owen, who is her on again off again boyfriend, he is a jock, he plays soccer and hockey, in his spare time basket ball. They just got back together over the weekend and this was their 'first' date. I knew all the details, romantic date at a restaurant; he drove her home and kissed her multiple times...It happens all the time with her.

I would pay attention but someone behind her caught my attention. He had a black motorcycle jacket, with a hoodie on underneath, he turned around and I immediately flushed. Blake.

He must be new to the school I thought.

"You’re not even paying attention to me! Who are you looking at?!" Ally asked frustrated. She turned around and saw Blake talking to some guys on the stairs by the entrance. "Damn. He's hot."

I blushed immediately, hiding my face from her. The bell rang meaning first period is starting. I said good bye to Ally and she grouped up with Owen. When I walked into the school the same feeling like every day came over me, boredom. I went to my locker grabbed my books and slammed the door. I heard a locker being open then shut; I looked to my right and saw Blake trying to open his locker. I walked up to him.

"What’s your combination?" I asked.

He smiled and passed me his piece of paper with the digits. I entered them and pulled the lock up then down and it opened automatically. No magic needed.

"Next time pull up then down." I told him, gave his piece of paper and walked away.

"Do you know where room 240 is?" He called after me.

"Yeah, it’s my home room. Follow me." I told him, second’s later loud footstep's came behind me. He eventually walked beside me, it was an awkward silence. Maybe it was because I wouldn't look at him or did not talk, who knows? We reached room 240 and everyone was out of their chairs talking to one another. The teacher was not here yet, I went straight to my seat when Blake went with some guys who called his name.

The second bell rang and the teacher entered, wrote what we were going to do, then introduced Blake to the class, girls flushed automatically, battered their eyes and did the five fingered wave. I just looked at his eyes.

"Did you find you way OK?" The science teacher asked.

"Thanks to Mika." I blushed and looked away, when a grin spread across my face. I knew snickers and dirty looks were being tossed my way, I did not care...All I could think about was Blake.