1.

(Cover Aesthetics by me) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR ROWAN, TAYLOR, BLAKE, MRS. MCGINNIS, MRS. TODD, MRS AND MR. WINEGAR! :D This story kind of follows the movie, but i added in a lot of my own ideas.

 WINEGAR! :D This story kind of follows the movie, but i added in a lot of my own ideas

Intro:
Rowan Lynn Grace was a shy, beautiful, and quiet girl. She didn't have parents though. She doesn't know where they are. The truth is her parents were poor, and didn't have enough money to raise Rowan. So they had to put her up for adoption.
Rowan was only 5 when she was put into the house for adoption. 7 years later (rowan is 12 btw) she is still at the house. She is the only girl left at the adoption house. Year after year she would see her friends leaving. Rowan begun to feel useless, but one day she finally found a family.

 Rowan begun to feel useless, but one day she finally found a family

Rowan's POV

I was drawing like usual in the back of the adoption house. Until i heard the door in the front open. I looked through the crack of the door and i saw 2 adults come into the adoption house. They seem genuinely nice. They seem like fancy people too.
"Excuse me ma'am?" The lady said politely.

"Yes can i help you?" Mrs. McGinnis, the lady in charge of the kids, asked.

"Is there maybe a child we can adopt here?" Asked the fancy man.

"Why of course. Are you looking for a female or male?"

"We prefer a female." the lady answered.

"Alright i'll be right back." Mrs. McGinnis came to the back, and i quickly ran over to the chair pretending like i wasn't listening in on their conversation.

"Rowan sweetie there are two adults looking for a female to adopt." I followed her out the door.
"This is the only female we have here... will she be alright?" Mrs. McGinnis asked.

"Oh she would do just fine," answered the elegant lady. "I'm Mrs. Winegar and this is my husband Mr. Winegar. What is your name sweetie?" She asked.

"I'm Rowan Lynn Grace. I'm 12 years old," i answered.

"Rowan go pack up your clothes, and come directly back okay?"

"Alright Mrs. McGinnis." I went to the back of the adoption house and grabbed my backpack and i stuff my clothes and the few books that i had, but never could read, into the backpack. I was never educated, so i didn't know how to read or write. I been dreaming of a day when i finally get to learn, and have an actual family. After i finished packing my small amount of clothes i went back to the front where my new parents await.

"Alright Rowan they just finished the paper work. You're free to go. Oh and be a good girl okay?" Mrs.McGinnis said.

"Alright, i'll miss you Mrs.McGinnis," i answered.

Outside the adoption house

"Alright Rowan. We are your new family okay?"

"Alright Mrs. Winegar."

"Please you can call me mum," she said. "If you ever feel uncomfortable please tell us. If you ever need anything just ask."

"Alright Mrs- mum." I follow her to a fancy carriage. I looked at it in amazement. Then i see some sort of creature with four legs and a mane. "Mum what is that," i asked pointing to the animal. I guess being stuck inside the adoption house, made me not know what a lot of things were.

"Oh that's a horse. Don't worry they are very nice...." she paused, "Have you ever been to school before?" She asked.

"No," was my simple answer.

"Do you want to have a teacher?"

Immediately, after she asked my face lightened up and i gave her the biggest smile, "Yes please!"

"Very well. I will hire you a teacher, and you should start tomorrow," the man, my dad, said.

"Really! Thank you so much mummy and daddy!" After i said that they had giant smiles on their faces. After about half an hour the carriage stopped in front of a beautiful victorian house. I stepped out of the carriage, and took a look around. It seems as if this is the middle of nowhere. Next to the beautiful house was another house, and there were children playing out in the yard. There were 7 kids, three boys ,and three girls, and a baby. Right when i stepped out of the carriage the children stopped and looked over at me. I looked at all of them. There was a girl with curly hair playing with a small girl with short hair, and then there was another girl that was holding a baby. Then there was 3 boys one of them had glasses and ginger hair, another one had short blonde hair, then lastly there was one with dirty blonde hair with chocolate brown eyes. I didn't notice that he was staring right back at me. My face started to become red. I didn't even know him, and i was already blushing. My 'parents' came out of the carriage.

"Rowan those are your neighbors. We could go meet them later... if you want," my dad said.

"Alright," i answered giving him a smile.

I followed my parents into the house, but i took a quick glance at the boy again, and he was still staring at me. I blushed thinking about him.

Simon's POV

I was playing outside with my siblings. Tora, Lily, Aggie, Chrissy, Eric, and Sebastian(Seb). We were just throwing a ball around until a carriage pulled up in front of our neighbor's house. No one was paying attention until the ball bounce right on my head.

"Simon pay attention," Eric said. But i heard nothing. After about 2 minutes the doors to the carriage opened and a girl that looked my age stepped out. She looked around until she saw my siblings. She scanned over everyone until her eyes landed on me. I was staring at her for a while. She seemed to blush right after she caught me staring. I didn't know her, but i had to say, she was beautiful. After that Mrs. and Mr. Winegar came out the door, and led her to the house. I noticed that right after she went into the door she stole a glance at me.

"Simon quit drooling over her," Tora smirked.

"What i wasn't staring at her!" I answered defensively.

"So what i'm hearing is that you were staring at her," Eric laughed.

"Shut up," i muttered. We went inside, but i wasn't able to concentrate on anything. My mind was on the girl. I certainly never seen her before. I've never knew Mr. and Mrs. Winegar had a daughter? Who was she?

            Vote, Comment, and Share!