TEN| "The Queens waiting!"

Start from the beginning

Maybe I should ask Rhys what shampoo he uses?

Rhys gets in besides me, straight away turning on the screen in front of him, "let's see what movies they have," he hums and continues looking through with no care in the world.

I stare at him blankly, "you have no fear, do you?"

He shrugs, "one; Aiden, that guy is scary, even more scary than my grandad," he shivers probably at the thought of our sweet old Aiden.

Rolling my eyes at him I look around the cabin, there's a lot of old people. Ahh, rich old people.

"This is the pilot speaking, I would like to welcome you all board, in ten minutes we will be leaving, so please fasten your seatbelts, sit back and enjoy the ride."

I gasp once again and quickly put my belt one,
"I can't believe I got on one of these things again," I panic

"Ava, it's not even that bad," Rhys reassures trying to calm me down.

"Not that bad? It's even worse," I breathe, why did I agree to this again?! Oh yeah, because if Lo-like.

Rhys sighs and reaches into his pocket, "here take this, Kai's secretary gave it to him, I think Kai told her," he holds out what looks like a pill, calling the flight attendant over for a some water.

"Are you drugging me right now?" I narrow my eyes at him, staring down at the pill.

"Yes," he simply says, "l mean maybe Kai's secretary wants to poison you to eliminate competition or it's probably just to keep you calm,"

I blink at Rhys slow before smacking his arm, "not helping!"

Rhys grabs his arm and moves back, "ow ow! I'm sure it's the second one, okay!"

Still suspicious I take the pill and water bottle, you better work suspicious tablet! I gulp the tablet, waiting for it to kick in eventually. I mean nothing worse can happen, I'm already in the death machine.

After a few moments I could really feel it kick in, "Rhys?" I call, my eyes getting more tired and my head feeling to heavy.

Rhys guides my head to lean on the side, before I fully fall asleep I hear Rhys say, "did I forget to mention the side effects..."

Oh he is so....zzzz

.

.

The whole trip was a daze, I hardly remember much just that Rhys would pull me awake when food came and I would eventually get sleepy again. What on earth did this guy feed me?!

Suddenly I was shook away, Rhys was pulling my arm and shaking me awake, "Ava wake up! The Queens waiting!"

I instantly get up, making the same mistake as my first time, the seat belt pulls me back down, definitely fully waking me up now, "ow,"

Rhys sniggers and clicks my belt of, "up you get, sleepy head,"

"I'm going to sue you, what the hell did you give me!" I whisper yell, leaning closer to him, "I want a whole bunch," I should use it to just sleep away my whole life, I could be sleeping ugly!

Rhys rolls his eyes and gets our hand luggages down, putting mine in his seat, I looked outside the window. I guess somethings never change huh... Its about to rain. Great.

"Let's go Ava, we've got much to do!"

I sigh, indeed we have.

- Author's Note -

Hi guys!

Hope you all enjoyed that, thank you for all for reading💕😘