NINE| "This is too funny,"

EDIT X

Ava

"Who are you and what have you done with Ava?" Aiden steps back and narrows his eyes at me

I gasp, "you-!" But quickly recover and smile, "don't know what you're talking about, now please let me offer my help to the lovely customers over there," Tilt my head down at Aiden and walk away to the customer who was waiting at the counter.

After serving the customer, since it was a quite day I decide to go around cleaning the tables, making sure have a polite smile on my face, looking approachable, not that I don't always. I'm very approachable, I don't bark.

Rhys was sat on at the corner, this time as a customer, his laptop on the table as he stares at me, holding back a laugh and shaking his head.

I Finally decide to go over to his table to ask if he wanted a refill.

"You're really trying, aren't you?" He says, still looking amused, "this is too funny,"

I smile a Rhys, "hello customer, would you like a refill? Yes, great" not bothering for his answer, I grab his empty glass and turn around, to find Aiden in the corner staring at me, his arms folded.

I hold up the empty glass at him, as if to show him what I was doing, Aiden narrows his eyes again, observing me.

I was about to walk away, when a customer suddenly puts her foot out, almost causing me to trip and fall to my death, dramatic Ava, but I mange to catch myself and stand up straight, snapping my head at the customer who was acting like she didn't even do anything. What's her problem?

Remembering that Aiden was still watching, I decide to ignore the situation and look back ahead with a smile, walking back behind the counter.

Still thinking about the weird lady, I'm sure she tripped me on purpose, weird and very mean.

Refilling Rhys's drink I deicide to walk back, this time making sure to avoid the lady who looked like she was in a deep conversation with the man in front of her, who did not look interested, his eyes were down on his phone.

Shrugging it of, I decide to just give Rhys his drink, "here you go, customer," placing the drink, looking around I notice Aiden is no longer around and the place is quite, so I decide to take a sit down.

"Tired of keeping up the act?" Rhys asks, smirking at me.

I pull my tongue out at him, "no, I'm just...tired,"

Rhys shakes his head, "he's not gonna give you the job,"

I sigh, "I know, I mean I don't even want it, I just want to show that girl, no matter how hard I try, Aiden will not be biased,"

Rhys leans forward, "Okay, imagine and I mean imagine because it probably will never happen, but if he ends up giving you the job, this workplace will literally be high school all over again,"

I gasp, "oh no, I'll be the outcast...Again!"

Rhys waves his hand and leans back, "but I doubt Aiden would ever give you the job, I'm sure he regrets even giving you this job,"

Nodding I stand up, "I guess, but who isn't fake during their interview. Anyways, I must go back to my performance, have a good day, dear customer,"

"Good luck,"

Sighing I walk back to the counter, it really is a quite day, did someone forget to switch the open sign? Oh wait that was my job...