Flashback of Dreev

All are choose their dress and after sometime lavanya Tells all favorite things of rakshit and rakshit also.
Raj: drishti favorite color white and black  , favorite actor varundhawan, favorite food pasta , favorite actress Sara Ali khan , favorite singer armaan malik.
All are shocked to hear this and divya asked him to how he know?
Raj: we are friends.
DRI:actually we have past together.
Rakshit is totally shocked to hear this.

Flashback of dreev
When rajeev is coming India for searching a place for house and then rakshit is in america.
Drishti is walking on road and she is talking with rakshit and she say bye and a drunk driver hit her but raj save her he is top on drishti and they both rolling and stop to tree and both are stand 
Raj:are you okey?
DRI: yes....thank you so much for save my life .
Raj:its okey! By the way I am rajeev chandan you call me raj.
DRI:I am drishti shergill.
Raj:ohh....app yahin rahti ho?
DRI:ji...kyun?
Raj:I want some beautiful place for a house actually I am from america so.
DRI:oh....sure why not.
Raj saw his phone and happy.
Raj:bye....drishti.
DRI:bye...why?
Raj:meri assistant ne already ik jagah dhundhli and I love it so I want to go back america .
DRI:okey....Byee....waqt ne chaha toh zaroor milenge.
Raj:offcouse.

Flashback end.

Shekhar:wow....what a sweet little cute story.
DRI:thanx.
Rakshit after hearing this he is in full anger and he call someone and say him find out all things of drishti.

Mahima:kal engagement hai so guys come on shuru hojayo  .
Lavanya:I am going to spa and saloon bye.
All are goes for work.
Rakshit work on laptop and dreev talking with smile meanwhile their talking  drishti kisses his cheek

Rakshit how dare she to do this ? And he goes to room and thinks why he anger why why kahin main drishti se pyaar to nahi karta hosakta hai and jabbhi lavanya kisike Sath hoti hai kabhibhi mujhe feel nahi hota but abhi......ohh god....please help me.

Precap: rakshit is boiling in jealousy and dreev engagement news.