Rakshit confession

Part:6
Rakshit is going to lavanya house by car and rain is started and in his mind a scene comes ( remember part 1 that scene) and he braked fast and he saw someone is  lay down front of his car and he out of car and saw he was shocked because she is lavanya.
Rak:lavanya...lavanya standup what happens? What are you doing here. Lavanya open your eyes.
Lavanya is standing up and run (she is not drunked she is testing rakshit and she goes to his house)
Rak:lavanya kahan jarrahi ho?
Lavanya runs and rakshit is before her by car so he caught lavanya and lavanya enters rakshit home in excitement rakshit is forget to lock properly and rakshit reaches to home and he enters.
Rak:lavanya batayo yeh kya tha hain...please explain me .
Lavanya:rakshit I want to Proof that I am love you its not my attraction rakshit agar koi aur tumhari life mein hai? I mean do you love someone else so tell me I don't force you I leaving from your life but please phir mere samne matt anna but I want know who is lucky girl?
Rak:you.
Lavanya:ha....
Rak:lavanya main tumhare pass arraha tha tumhe batane that I love you too...but tum already agayi and in my life is only one girl my mom and you..
Lavanya:tum sach kehrahe ho na 😀 .
Rak:hmm...🙂
Lavanya hugged rakshit and she beacme romantic.

Note: guys wait..wait don't be angry and tensioned on ravan because drikshit ke bohat intimate scene honge.

Lavanya hugged rakshit and lavanya open rakshit shirts and she push him to bed rakshit is on bed and lavanya is top of him and she goes to near him she kiss on rakshit neck and she want to kiss on rakshit lips but sudden in rakshit mind drishti image comes and he pushes lavanya.
Rak:lavanya..aa....actually in India marriage se...
Lavanya:pehle asa nahi karte right.
Rak:right...and meri mom and family rituals KO manti hai by heart so.
Lavanya:okey baby....bye meet me in morning.
Rak: should I drop you?
Lavanya:no....I want to buy something so and she kissed on check and say bye.
Rak:😀bye.
Rakshit thinks when lavanya is near me so why I saw drishti and his phone ranged.
Rak:hello,drishti.
DRI:rakshit are you okey?
Rak:abhi kuch time pehle bataya toh tha perfect.
DRI:nahi...actually mujhe laga jaise koi tumhein door lekar Jaraha hai mujhse .
Rakshit is shocked to hear this.
DRI:tum sahi kehte ho pagal hoon main..
Rak:Hain..ho toh Pagal tum lekin abhi relise kaise huya?
DRI:very funny Mr.shergill..actually I was thinking tum jaise akdu ko main hi sambhalsakti hoon from my childhood so why I am feeling like someone is trying to became yours....Anyways.
Girl comes to drishti and say jija ji hamnse bhi baat karlijiye.
DRI:not now.
Rak: who is she?
DRI:neighbor .
Girl:Hi, RS.
Rak:hey!
Girl: do you know drishti is bleive you blindly like starplus par show atta haina Anupma waise hi...okey I want to go now you can guys enjoy your talks.
Rak:what she said drishti.
DRI:nothing.
Rak:no tell me trust blinds means.
DRI: sach kaha she tells everything to rakshit what they girl said.
Rak: ohh so its true.
DRI:off course rakshit its true agar kal ko shivji bhi kehenge rakshit is dating someone so I can't believe because I know you you never hurt me and meri jagah kisiko nahi doghe I trust you ,tum mere guroor ho guroor Jo kabhi nahi tutega..acha rakshit I have to go actually dhruv is calling me (😜)
Rak:hmm.
And he thinks about drishti talks and lavanya talks.
Rak:ohh god drishti is trust me blindly and lavanya is love me blindly......pyaar ya bharosa dono mein kya important hai life mein? In fact they both are important in life but I have to choose one .

Tell me guys what is important in your life now trust or love .