𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

One thing for sure though no matter what she's gone through or did in her past doesn't make me love her any less, just makes me fall even more in love with her.

My only thing is when I tell her the truth I don't want her to think Antonio paid me to make her trust me or even make her fall in love with me, that'll absolutely break me.

I know I'll have to tell Lemon the truth once I come back from California and I'm not ready for that conversation.

I just got her and now I might actually loose her for good.

The only reason why I'm coming back to California is to talk to Rafa about officially retiring, I'm done with this job.

I've spent almost my entire life with this man and his company but my heart and mind just aren't into anymore.

Lemon is my present and future.

I'm tired of lying to her.

What Lemon said to me a couple days ago kept replaying in my head over an over.

"Is that the file I saw in your car? I didn't open the folder but I truly wanted to but I respect your privacy and I trust you enough to know you won't lie to me."

Lemon and I aren't even official yet and I've lied to her just to protect myself, I'm truly a selfish person.

I should've came cleaned that day but I wasn't ready to break her heart and mine at the same time.

I don't know what I'm going to tell Rafa or Antonio but one things for sure I'll die proving to Lemon I never meant to hurt her.

Antonio and Rafa have no idea what's coming towards them today, I know Rafa is going to take this to heart.

At the same time he has to understand I've done my job for him all these years and it's time for me to start a new beginning with not only myself but with the love of my life.

I'm officially on the plane to California to give up my life there and officially, officially live in Seattle.

Once I sat in my seat my eyes started to automatically close and soon after I start remembering the night before I left having.

Lemon was on top of me running her index finger down my nose, I couldn't help but have a small smile on my face as she placed a small kiss on my chin.

"Derek, I want you to listen to this song I'm dedicating to you

"Derek, I want you to listen to this song I'm dedicating to you. Please listen to it It's called 'From This Moment On' by Shania Twain."