"Here under Malikai?" She spoke like we had a reservation at a restaurant.

"Yes ma'am," Niall answered, always being the first one to talk to a hot girl when he got the chance.

"Right this way." She smiles at me specifically, turning around and leading us in her sweet-smelling pace. I'm not gonna lie, I blushed a little bit.

We followed to the door at the end, where she opened it up and held it for all of us. When I passed her, she gave me a quick little glance up and down. It was a little flirty gesture that was very flattering to say the least. I grinned back.

The first thing I saw walking in was a couple of old sofas surrounding a coffee table of unopened liquor and fresh cups. This room was toned down with the LED's  but still peppered with coloured spotlights around the walls. Stepping further in I realized to the left and right was full-on stripper poles and mini platforms. Around those poles were strippers already snaking around them in little clothing. My head moved back and forth between the two.

"We will escort the others in here shortly." The original woman said as we all got into this exclusive lounge, shutting the door after.

Everyone got situated, Liam plopped the duffle bag on the table while Niall plopped himself on the old couch. Harry grasped my hip and got me to sit sideways on his lap, my legs curling up a bit in the long dress. We had this love seat to ourselves.

"I think we all deserve a shot." Niall doesn't waste time leaning over to the tray of liquor, popping open a bottle of tequila.

I look down at Harry as he kept one hand on my back and the other on my outer thigh. I was sat in a way he was facing my side. When our blue eyes met, he gave me a small grin.

"Are you still mad at me?" He murmured as everyone carried on it other conversations.

"Annoyed, yes."

"The whole dangling out of a helicopter part was all real. I wouldn't make you risk your life like that for a joke." He clears up.

"I know, that's not why I'm mad." I murmur.

He arches his brow, wishing for me to proceed in explanation.

"I'm mad cause I thought you were gonna die. You were shot in fatal places Harry, the back and the stomach. I honestly thought I was gonna lose you for good." I explain quietly so only the two of us heard. "Remember how shaken up you were when I was stabbed?"

He nods, the look in his eyes telling me he was starting to understand.

"You were straddling me in a hotel hallway, trying to stop the bleeding while keeping me awake at the same time. As much as you won't admit it, I saw the look of fear in your eyes. I remember how much me fading away was affecting you. For the first time, it seemed you were truly lost of what to do. You were so vulnerable." I explain the night in Atlanta that felt like yesterday.

He stayed silent now, just looking up at me on his lap. I could tell he was starting to understand where I was leading with this.

"And how would you feel if after all of that I just opened my eyes with a smile and said 'just kidding'?"

Niall leaned over to our couch and held out two shot glasses of silver tequila, we quickly retrieved them from him as he was already back to doing what he was doing before.