Chapter 19 | "Be my Girl?"

[Again, this is unedited. I'm so sorry guys. Also, next chapter will the throne last]

THIRD PERSON POV

"What happened to him?" Haraya asked as she walked into the chamber where they held Andrei in.

"The headmistress use the plier to remove his teeth one by one while asking him question about his corruption. We were told to write down all the things that man did to The Academy." Haraya was impressed. Normally Haraya wouldn't condone such action, but for this blonde woman, if Mirella says it's the only way, then that way it is.

"What did he do?" One of the agents handed Haraya a file that has a complete report of Andrei's wrongdoing. As Haraya reading through the file, she heard someone entering the chamber.

"Oh, Haraya. You're here?" When Haraya turned around to face Mirella, her eyes widen, seeing the red-haired woman carrying a weird contraption with her.

"What is that?" Haraya asked.

"This device is known as a 'head crusher.'" Mirella said as if it's a normal thing for anyone to carry around.

"And that is for?" Mirella pointed at Andrei.

"I want him to confess to his wrongdoing. I've removed all of his teeth, and so I thought to myself, what can I do to force the truth out from his mouth? My mind just remembered that I have a whole collection of torturing device in the next room!" Mirella chuckled before asking one of the agents to prepare the device on Andrei.

"Have you found his girlfriend?" Haraya nodded.

"I did. That woman is in one of the interrogation rooms. That is why I'm here." Mirella hummed.

"What are you planning to do with her?" Haraya asked. Mirella shrugged.

"Will it be too cruel of me to let her see Andrei in this state?" Before Haraya could even reply to her question, Mirella placed both hands on Haraya's shoulder.

"What am I saying?! This man force my mother to witness the death of her children! Of course, I will let his girlfriend sees him like this!" Mirella chuckled before asking one of the agents to bring Andrei's girlfriend to the dungeon.

"Are you sure? What if she died from shock? After all, that woman is pregnant." Mirella shrugged her shoulder after Haraya asked her a question.

"Hmmm, is this the face that cares about petty little things? I don't think so. What if she dies? Does it concern me? What I've been doing has earned me a place in hell. There's no harm in adding more. There is no such thing as let God punish the wrongdoers in my book. I'm the punisher." Mirella smirked.

"Alright. What do you want me to do?" Mirella pointed at the door.

"Hold that woman down. It seems like she's ready to pop; interesting." Haraya did as told.

"What's happening? What- why is Andrei being tied to a bed? What's going to happen to him?!" Haraya placed both hands on the pregnant woman's shoulder and guided her to a chair.

"I want you to sit, listen, and watch as that woman teach your boyfriend a lesson. If it's too hard for you to handle, you may close your eyes, but if you do, I will force them open with my fingers." Haraya kept a smiling face while patted the woman's shoulder.

"No- please! NO!"

***

HARAYA'S POV

"How is that woman doing?"

"She's doing quite well. Although she needs some medical attention." I turned to face Mirella.

"What about you? Are you okay?" Mirella shrugged her shoulder.