Chapter 10 | Getaway & The Truth

MIRELLA'S POV

After last night event, Haraya decided to stay in a hotel room instead of going back to Lady Red's place.

"This view is amazing! We even get the suite on the top floor!" I was in awe at the view while Haraya was still sitting on the bed, probably thinking about what happened last night.

"What's wrong?" I asked when I noticed Haraya isn't acting like herself.

"I agreed to find my birth parents when I'm ready. Part of me, wants to kill them both, but the other part wants to know why they did what they did. Is that normal?" What kind of question is that?

"Of course, it's normal. That is what being human supposed to be. Even the scariest and brutal killer has a little piece of humanity left in her body, right?" Haraya didn't even try to look at me.

Damn! How can someone be so blind? I am naked and this woman didn't even bat an eye at me!

"Why aren't you wearing anything?" Haraya inquired when she finally noticed me.

"Even though we're at the top floor, you can't be too careless." I walked towards the bed and pushed her down.

"Aren't we married? You should consider your wife's feelings. You didn't even care when I'm naked in front of you. Are you bored with me already? I even followed you to your country!" I fake a cry and even pout while straddling this blonde woman.

"By any chance, are you horny?" Haraya gave me that mischievous look as she placed her large hands on my thigh- Oh my, focus, Mirella. You need to be sane for this. While I was debating my inner self, Haraya got up into a sitting position before placing both of her hands gentle on my jaw and kiss me.

It was slow, full of desire, and passion. I never knew that even Haraya is capable of giving me such a gentle kiss.

"At this point, why don't we just be official? Because this is more than enemies for benefit or whatever they call it nowadays." Enemies for benefit? This is my first time hearing that.

I don't mind being official, but will she be able to keep up with me? The only reason why I'm single is that no one can handle this perfection.

"Are you sure? Because I'm not scared of you, even the slightest. Will you be able to handle me?" Haraya smirked.

"Isn't that what I've been doing all this time?" This woman has a point. Hell, Haraya didn't budge even after I spent her money like crazy. Hmmm, that's a good thing, right? I don't have to worry about losing my figure if I'm with a woman. And she's filthy rich! I can do whatever I want.

But first, I need to take The Academy back from Andrei.  

"I won't force you. Just remember that I will never let you go." Haraya smiled before pushing my body on the bed. Oh my, look at that mischievous face of hers. She's planning to do something to a gorgeous woman like me.

"You're enjoying this, huh." I sighed.

"Just fuck me. I can't take it anymore! I'm horny as fuck, and you have that long fingers and a talented tongue to make me feel less frustrated. Should I find a cucumber or a slender bottle to fill in my wet pearl? Fuck me, please!" I have no idea what happened next, but yes, I just begged this woman to fuck me.

I was not having it when she's playing with my emotion.

"Stop teasing me! Just pounce that fingers of yours into me!" I was this close to yell at her for making fun of my frustration when Haraya inserts two of her fingers on the first try. When I thought she's about to make me feel good, she teased me yet again.