Chapter 10

Y/n's pov
Couple months later
Me and Johnny were currently in our trailer driving to Los Angeles. We had taken out our trailer for a trip down to Oregon but it turns out the movie premieres in 3 days! We had been dating for a little over 7 months now and I've never been happier, we've spent so much time together and got to know each other's friends and we've also seen the cast often after the film. But we had headed down here cause Johnny wanted to take me on a little trip cause everything had been getting a little too hectic lately. So now we were on our way back for the premier which I hoped would go well, but I'd be happy either way cause the experience was like nothing else and that's how I met Johnny. I blushed and looked down smiling at the thought of when we first met. "Why are you smiling baby, hmm?" Johnny asked me while driving the trailer. "I'm just thinking about when we first met." "Mmm what part about it?" He giggled while grabbing my hand. "How we didn't know this would happen with us." "Well I dreamed it would.". I rolled my eyes like i did everytime i got embarrassed to hide the fact i was blushing. "Johnny look it's a little food rest stop thingy!" I said too over excited because there had not been a stop ever since we got on the road. He immediately when into the parking lot and stopped the car claiming
" finally, my feet hurt I'm tired from driving all day." We had already been driving for about 6 hours now but we still had a super long drive left to get there. As I was taking out my seatbelt Johnny had already parked and came over to my side of the car to open my door for me. "Mm thank you so much." "Anything for you my lady." He joked. He was always like that. He'd always been a gentleman. Even when he was mad or stressed. Hes just naturally like that.When we got inside it turned out to be a little 50s themed diner. "Woah it's so cool in here, let's go find a booth." He said snatching my hand to extra nice one in the corner. There was only like 3 families here since it was a tiny place but it was really nice. "Hi! Welcome to the milk shake bar, I'm Mitchell I'm gonna and I'm be your waitress today, is there anything I can get for you?" "Um yeah I'd like an Oreo milkshake with a cheese burger and fries please!" I said with the widest smile on my face, already knowing what to order and super excited to eat cause I was starving. "Same for me, but a vanilla milkshake please." Johnny stated starving as well. "Alright I'll be back with your food and milkshakes soon!" The waitress told us. "I like it here it's small and cute and nostalgic." I told Johnny "Yeah we should come back here once in a while, you know when we have time" "Where are we?" I asked not really sure where we were by cause we had been driving for hours. "I'm pretty sure we're somewhere in...no i have no idea." Johnny told me and i giggled holding his hand over the table and resting my legs stretched to the opposite side of the booth where he was. I was looking out the little window next to our booth. When I turned back I noticed Johnny staring at our hands that were holding each other's smiling. "What is it?" I asked. "I love you y/n so much and your pretty,delicate hands" He giggled looking deep into my eyes. " I love you too Johnny, every single little part of you and your soul." I told him snuggling into his chest and Johnny wrapped one of his warm arms around me. As we got cozy the waitress came over to us with all of our food. "YES" I mumbled." "Okay the cheeseburger and fries with the Oreo milkshake." " Me! Me!" johnny looked over st me admiring how i was excited over everythingbut also slightly embarrassed. "And the cheeseburger and fries with the vanilla milkshake for you sir." "Thank you" I said. "No problem, you guys tell me if you need anything." She stated walking away into the kitchen. "Oh my goddd this is so good." I practically moaned shoving my face in my burgerZ"Woah woah but slow down." Johnny cracked up as you as I stuffed the cheese burger and fries in my mouth while drinking the milk shake at the same time.." One thing I loved about Johnny is that he's always been obsessed with me he's never stopped and he loves me with every single piece of him I don't know why he chose me but he does,I can tell at how everything i tell him hes so intrigued and curious. Id never felt like someone cant get enough of me till him. "Oh my god Johnny but how am I supposed to eat this so slowly I'm starving." "eat up." He said smirking. Not to act quirky but i dont get why some girls cant eat in front of guys. "Yesss." I said beginning to stuff everything in my mouth. "Oreo milkshake over vanilla." I stated it like a fact because it was. "I don't know about that." He told me. " well it's a fact soooo..." "Baby you wanna- .. oh my god you already finished." "I was hungry, I'm just gonna order another milkshake." "Fatass"Johnny joked. l "Um excuse me miss can I have another milkshake please?" "Oreo?" "Yep!" I told her smiling stupidly. "You're my dream girl." Johnny whispered in my ear and i hid my blush as the waiter came up to me with my milkshake aparrentluy already having it ready . "Here you go Mrs." The waitress told me handing me my milkshake and giving us the receipt. "I pay!" I screamed. "Hey! No! You made me let you pay last time!" He said pouting. "Maybe but I ate so much."
next morning
***Mature***
When we got back in the trailer Johnny said if we could rest for a bit because he was tired of driving all day so we decided to snuggle on our trailer bed for a while. I wrapped my arms around him and started playing with his hair with my hands while I gave him a peck on the lips but he captured them once again. It was a different type of kiss, a kiss that everyone would be staring at us weirdly if we gave each other in public. He lightly bit my bottom lip trying to enter my mouth and I allowed him in. "Y/n?" "Huh?" I questioned as I looked deep into his eyes. "Can I ask you so-something, you don't have to answer if you don't want I-." "What is it?" I giggled interrupting him. "are you um..a virgin." He said swallowing hard kind of nervously. He kind of knew I was since he taught me a lot of things and he was the only person I have had a real kiss with but I had never directly mentioned. "U-uh um yeah sorry" I said blushing. "don't be embarrassed it's not something to be embarrassed about." He giving me a lustful look. "I've just um never had anyone as special to do it with till you know  you." I said wrapping my legs around his waist, I really wanted to but I was nervous and wasn't sure if he did or he was just curious. he put his hand on my face. "Yeah I get it I was going through a dumb crazy phase when I lost mine, but youre something ive never experienced ." He said and I gave him a slow wet lingering kiss.I wanted to loose it to him. Our tongues played with each other with lust and he grabbed my hips to stabilize me better.
I put my hands on his chest and grabbed his black shirt to pull it over his head which left him shirtless. Wow. He was such a little noodle.A lot of girls liked buff guys but buff guys weren't necessarily my type. Johnny mumbled against my lips saying "I- I don't want to hurt you okay, please tell me if you're not completely comfortable with something...mmk?" he moaned slightly as we continued to make out"Don't worry, you can play with me all you want." I said trying to act seductive and felt his smirk on my neck. He started sucking on it leaving purple marks all the way to my chest which I moaned at a bit embarrassingly, trying my best to hide it."don't hide your moans princess...I want to hear them so badly." He stared and I blushed hard. I got on top of him and slowly started grinding against his member which I could feel was hard already. God. I stopped for a bit to look at him, he had this mesmerized look of adoration and lust in his eyes. And all of the sudden I noticed Johnny start to pull my shirt above my head and left little kisses along my jaw. Now you could hear our moans and groans all over the trailer. He got back on top again and started grinding against me, I could feel his heavy breaths going in and out against my neck.I sat up and saw him watching my every move as I removed my bra. He sat up watching me, grabbed my waist and I saw and felt him begin to suck on the tip of my breasts. We had both seen each other's parts at times before but we had never really, done it. I moved over to sit on his lap so he could continue sucking on my small boobs which I moaned at. ignoring the painful erection I could feel against me through this jeans. I could feel my panties getting more soaked at every move he made.  He started to unbutton his jeans and took them down right with his boxers. My eyes went big as I had nearly forgotten how big he was. "I can't take it .". He put his hands on my panties and looked up at me for reassurance. We were both naked. God he's hot. "You ready?" Johnny asked, his face red. "Mhm" I hummed. "I'm gonna start of slowly, I want you to be safe, let me know if-." "I will Johnny." I said not being able to think properly from how much i wanted him to fuck me. It hurt a lot as he starting going in, but it turned into more of a good pain. Really good. I could feel him twitching inside me. His thrusts started getting harder and it started feeling better and better. I started to close my eyes and I could feel them getting watery, I had never felt anything like this before. "you okay? We can stop if you want?" "No no I want it with you, I- I love you." He looked at me in adoration. "I love you too." Thats when his innocent sweet disappeared and i saw lust take him over." oh my god." I wrapped my legs around his hips so he could go deeper. I felt some if my arousal dripping down my thigh. I kissed along his neck as i wish i could flip us over and ride him but i still hadnt gotten quite used to him size. I rolled my eyes back stopping what i was doing. Arching my back realizing the new pleasure i felt. Johnny got out of me, feeling the need to tease me. "whyd you stoppp" i groaned growing impatient. "taste yourself" he told me grabbing some of my wetness that was slipping out of me like crazy. i grabbed his 2 fingers shoving them in my mouth tasting myself as he wanted. I felt the need to try something else. i got off the bed and on my knees and looked back up at johnny. i could see the lust in his eyes as he could sense what i was trying to do. i licked around his tip and used my hands to help, and soon put him all in my mouth. We played all night long.