Chapter 1

Your pov
I had just finished auditioning for a new romance film that my agent had showed me by a new upcoming director. It was a classic cheesy ass love story kinda movie but idk i actually really liked it.
———- the day of the news———
Today was the day that I would see if I got the role. Of course I hoped that Id get it, it wasnt my worst audition but I still knew it was very hard to get it out of the thousands of people who auditioned.
*ring ring* "Hello" I answered. "Hi is this y/n?" "um yes!
"Y/n we have to say that your audition really impressed us, we got in contact with your agent and the role is yours if you want it" oh my god... "Hello?"the guy on the line said "Yes,yes I'll take it" I said. "Amazing, we will see you on set Monday we will text your agent and she will let will you know the address. We are still on debate with the other cast members but you'll probably be able to meet them by Monday."
"For sure, um...I'll see you Monday!"
Monday morning
Today was the day! I was super super nervous to go to set for the first time and I was freaking out but excited at the same time. I hoped I would get along with everyone on set. Although I got a little lost on the way to set I had finally made it to the address my agent informed me we would be filming in. I hoped they would keep me cause you know how Hollywood is. I parked my bike in front of set and went inside. It was a pretty nice place, and I was scared to see how this would work cause I had never done it before. As I walked up to the place where I noticed everyone working and all of the equipment was I walked in not really knowing what exactly to do. I looked around confused. I saw this guy. Wow. the most dreamy guy I had ever seen in my life, im not exaggerating i swear. he had these big light brown eyes with brown curly hair and pale tan skin. He looked up at me as well.idk but it felt nostalgic, like maybe i knew him but i would remember a face like that. It wasnt a long moment but it was suspended.I looked down as I noticed how long we had been staring at each other and that he was only probably looking at me cause I was gawking right at him. "Y/n!" i heard someone call my name. the director got to speak for a while on the project and how it would be working with all of the table reads and cameras and everything then he told me  to come with him and he would introduce me to the rest of the crew and cast members, after I had met everybody in the crew he took me up to the last cast member and introduced me, it was the guy from earlier "Y/n I was hoping you'd get to know your leading man, this is Johnny, Johnny y/n" He looked up at me with a dreamy gaze."H-hi, Johnny, johnny depp" he said giving a shy smirk" Um.. I'm y/n".
—————-
Hi you guys! I know that this was a really short chapter but I just wanted to explain everything about it first and Johnny will also be more involved in the other chapters obviously, I hope you like it