Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Johnnys pov
Me and y/n had been playing monopoly for a little over an hour so it was already about to be 6 o clock
and the rain still hadn't stopped at all, in fact, I think it got worse. It was getting kind of late and I wanted to tell her how I felt about her already but I was way too nervous. I guess it was obvious cause y/n asked me "What's wrong Johnny?" she said, putting some of the hair back that had fallen on my face. "Um...it's nothing" "come on... i know somethings up, you can tell me anything." She said giving me that pretty little smile of hers while looking into my eyes with her big dreamy ones. "I will. do you promise yoh wont be weird about anythibg i say right now?" "I promise" she told me. Her big eyes looking at me wondering what was going on. "Well um I don't really know how to say it " I told her as she looked into my eyes. "It's okay just spit it out" but in that moment the realtor who was selling the house found us inside and kicked us out so now we were stuck outside in the huge storm "Fuck" I shouted. "Let's run over to that roof" y/n shouted pointing to a near, tiny little roof that was barely covering us. "Oh god come on Johnny, you said we weren't gonna get caught!" "I'm sorryyy I didn't think we were!" "Well what is it you were gonna tell me!" She screamed so I would hear her through the storm. "um well..." she stared at me as spoke, I was way too nervous so I just finally decided just to spit it out "I love you y/n. in love...with you who else" i giggled nervousky "... I have been ever since I met you but I never said anything, I don't know I didn't think you'd want me or things would turn awkwa-." But she stopped me from saying anything else and kissed me, god I had dreamed of this for so long, she had such soft lips, I didn't want it to stop but she pulled me of her lips and said "I... love you too". "- you do?" She nodded. I got caught in the moment and just pinned her against the wall of the little store that the roof was next to while grabbing her hand and kissed her, just like I've always wanted to .I started to lick her bottom lip asking for an entrance and that's when she said "Um Johnny" "What is it?" I asked her slightly worried I had ruined something. "I um I've never really tongue kissed well I- I have with this one kid I was with once but we didn't really know what we were doing-." I cut her off "Don't worry, I could um maybe teach you if- if you want. you just get into it in the moment thoigh really"I asked nervously,scratching the back of my head. "Please" she told me looking in my eyes. that made me feek some type of way- but i ignored it . "look" I told her first kissing her lips softly and then I started biting her bottom lip lightly "Okay um just let me in and we'll take it slowly." I said caressing her pretty little face. letting me in her mouth. I started to graze my tongue along hers and she began to play with mine, after a while of us making out for a bit I stopped to ask her "Um y/n?" "Hmm?" she hummed. "Would you want to  go on a date with me, you know whenever we- we get the chance to?"Fuck I could feel my face burning up. "I'd love that Johnny." She said wuickly kissing my cheek. Turning around.Shes a dream girl."Ooo look the rains stopping!" She added. "Oh my god! Johnny! There's a rainbowww!" I giggled at how excited she was and grabbed her hand.

 "Oh my god! Johnny! There's a rainbowww!" I giggled at how excited she was and grabbed her hand

" it's beautiful" she whispered. "Not as beautiful as-,.. that was corny" I said, immediately regretting wtf i was saying." She told me and played with my hair, which felt amazing by the way"Youre pretty" she told me. never heard that one. "No I'm not" I laughed blushing. "Yes you are, everyone knows it, you just don't see it." she said. and we started into each others eyes for a minute. me carresing her face. "y/n.. i know this arcade I used to go around here when I was smaller, wanna check it out?" I blushed.We walked over with my hand in hers. When we got there we played all types of different games some had changed from the last time I had been here but it was still lots of fun especially with y/n here. "Wanna get a drink at the food station?" I asked y/n. "I want soda" y/n called. "pepsi for me" I yelled. We sat down for a bit to have our drink and just chatted "since when do you like me?" I blurted out with curiosity . "Well um I've been crushing since I met you." She blushed. "Since the first day?" I asked. "Mhm" she simply hummed. "why?" I asked again. "I thought you were...um dreamy i was staring at you I don't know if you noticed" she told me, her blush very visible on her cheeks.