Chapter 9

Y/n's pov
That was it, it was complete. We had all just finished filming the last scene of the movie. In the last scene we had just filmed the plan was that me and Johnny had decided to run away together. The whole story was more or less about a good girl who fell in love with a sort of bad boy kind of guy but he was a actually a genuinely good guy and he really loved her and he only got in trouble because of things he had to do cause of some messes that his family had made and stuff basically. Right now me and Johnny were still here hanging with the whole set celebrating the completion of the film which we had been here at the party for about an hour and a half now hanging out with the whole crew, having laughs, also crying cause filming was over and but of course I was taking all the food. I wasn't really sure when the film was gonna be finished with all the editing and stuff and when it would actually be released so I went up to the director to ask him and he told me that probably in about 4 to 5 months. "Wanna get out of here?" I heard a familiar voice ask so I turned around and saw Johnnys perfect face and said "Where to Mr.Depp?" I asked him jokingly. "Wherever you desire." He winked messing with me. "Hmmm...can I sleep over at your apartment." I trued to wink. Failing once again.. "Of course you can baby, whenever you want to, let's go!" He told me grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder. "Bye you guys, talk to ya soon!" He shouted to the whole crew while running with me over his shoulder. "Byeee!" I screamed. "Bye virgins." Leo screamed right back at us. "Why do you look at me like that?" I said intensely blushing. "I don't know, what do you mean? How do I look at you?" "I don't know, with this dreamy look you don't give anyone else." "Well that's cause I'm in love with you." He mumbles in a low voice blushing but I said "Hmm, I can't hear you." Just cause I wanted to bother him and hear him say again. "Nothing important." He stated low key mumbling again while turning on the radio and putting on a better music station. We were currently on a red light so I got on my knees on the car so I could kiss his cheek real quick cause I just couldn't help it he's way too pretty I'm sorry. But then he grabbed my cheek and gave a soft peck on the lips and the traffic light turned back to green so we kept driving. When we got to Johnnys apartment I was super excited to spend my first night over so when he locked the car I grabbed his hand and ran with his straight to the elevator. "You excited?" He asked slightly laughing at how obviously excited I was. "Obviously." I stated while hugging him and I felt him wrap his warm arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. We started softly making out a bit when someone else came into the elevator and I was kind of embarrassed about it "Oh! um hi sorry Johnny." She told us when she noticed. "No no we're sorry, don't worry about it Mrs. Ross." Johnny told her blushing. "Young love." She stated looking a Johnny with raised eyebrows. "Is that your girlfriend?" She asked Johnny. "Um yeah yeah she is, isn't she gorgeous." He told her looking like a tomato. "Yes she is,lucky you." "Oh this is our floor." Johnny stated as we got out of the elevator and into his apartment. "Bye." we both told her. "You mind if I take a shower real quick baby we weren't able to yesterday." "No it's alright babyboy, can I maybe take one after you." "Of course." He said giving me a peck on the lips real quick. As Johnny took a shower I started to walk all around the apartment but I ended up in his room and got snuggly in his bed. I didn't want to be nosy, but I saw this scrap book in the corner of my eye that said "Johnnys scrapbook" on it and I wanted to look in it so bad. But right before I could do anything Johnny came out of the shower just wearing this blue towel around him.

 But right before I could do anything Johnny came out of the shower just wearing this blue towel around him

"I see someone's getting comfortable." "your bed is so fluffyyy." I said jumping around on his bed. "Well you can be cozy in it all night long." I went up to him and tippy toed my feet on top of his and just looked into his eyes. "I love you, I love you so damn much, I love you the most." He told me "I love you too, I really, truly do." I said
"Ooo you wanna make handmade pizza, even though I can't cook but you can help me." He said with the most excited little look on his face. "es! Get the ingredients ready while I take a shower real quick." After I took a shower I realized that I didn't have any clean clothes and that there wasn't any other towels in here. So I just quickly tippy toed to the room to grab one of his sweatshirts since I told him to be getting the ingredients gathered for the pizza in the kitchen. I was walking literally butt naked to his closet when I saw Johnny was actually on the bed staring at me his eyes wide open with a book in his hand. I immediately jumped and tried to cover myself up with my arms a bit but obviously that was not going to work. "Um there wasn't any um towels in the bathroom I was just gonna grab a- a towel." I said looking like a straight up tomato. "Um yeah you can just grab anything there." He told me and I noticed he was trying his best not to look at me. I ended up just picking out a pair of grey sweat pants and a plain black shirt which both fit me huge but they were comfy. "Sorry about that." I said blushing referring to him seeing me naked. "No it's okay you're um you're- beautiful." He stated with a blush creeping on his cheeks. I was blushing like crazy but just asked him "did you um grab the ingredients?" "Mhm" he simply hummed. "Let's go make it!" He said carrying me again straight to the kitchen. "Okay well first let's-." But Johnny interrupted me "Wait don't forget your apron." He said giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Hehe, well let's roll out the dough into a circle and put the sauce on it." When we had finished rolling out the dough Johnny started throwing the sauce on my apron. "Hey! You did not!" "Or did I." He said and I threw some of the pepperoni at him. "Oh are you starting a fight!" He told me grabbing a handful of the cheese.
"No! We need that for the pizza!" I shouted. After a while of throwing food at each other we had made a hugeeee mess, so as I finished up making the pizza and put it in the oven Johnny was picking up our mess. "Done! It will probably be ready in like 15-20!" "Alright" he said throwing some of the last pepperoni. "Hey stop wasting the fooddd!" I told him and jumped into arms so he could carry me in the air. He took us by the window and opened it I thought he just wanted some air to come in but I guess I was wrong when I heard him scream "I love you y/n!!" "Oh my god Johnny." I whispered blushing as people were turning their heads to look at us. "You mean everything to me!" "Johnny!" I screamed blushing he closed the window and I kissed him hard. "I love you too,genuinely." I said as I left soft little kisses along his jaw and heard him groan a bit. "Baby?" "Hmm?" I hummed looking at him. "Has anyone ever gave you a hickey?" "Um no..." I said blushing in embarrassment. "Do you um want one, you don't have to I just idk I- ." He asked me all red but I interrupted him and said "ye-yes." I stuttered. He blushed while moving my hair out of the way and started slowly sucking on my neck hard. I tried to hold it in but I ended up letting out a really loud moan in Johnnys ear and I felt him smirk at it on my neck I also felt something hard against my leg but I wasn't really sure what it was. But I could feel that Johnnys sucking on my neck was gonna leave a mark. *beep beep* I heard the timer ring loud which meant that the pizza was ready. I quickly ran to the oven, put on the oven mittens and took the pizza on to the table. When I turned around I saw Johnny smirking my way. The hickey. I went to the bathroom to see it and it was there then I felt Johnny wrap his arms around my waist and leave tiny little kisses down my collarbone. I turned around to put my arms around his neck "Can um can you teach me how to give you um one?" I asked him. "A what?" He said mischievously just too hear me say it and continued to kiss me. "A- a hickey?" "Mm well if you really want to." "I-I do" "well you just put your mouth in a circle shape on my neck and suck really hard." I tried to do it and at first I was scared that I wouldn't be able to which would have been embarrassing but I did, and I got it pretty quickly really. "Can i draw you y/n?" Johnny asked me, he loved drawing and i thoight that was amazing but he had never drawn me before. "me?" i questioned. "who else princess?" "come here, look at me" hepositioned me in a way he had a clear view of me. "may i?" he asked referring to if he could position my bra better to make my boobs more visible. not that i had any boobs. he ended up drawing me sitting my the tv next to his record player.when he was drawing me everything felt so lustful. I dont know it just felt like he was gawking at me with his eyes so sensually. ii would let him touch me if we ever got the chance if im being honest.