Try again?

LAST CHAPTER GUYS! This will be the first Undertale Fanfiction I have ever finished yay!

Thank you guys for reading and sticking with this to the end! Please vote, leave some love, share, follow me, and leave a comment!

Sans' POV

A month later

--------------------------------------

It had been over a month since the kits were born. Each one was a precious bundle of joy. Nightmare allowed Grillby to meet them and they love the warmth he give off. Each kit has traits from me and Nightmare. Each girl was unique and the boys looked more like each other. Luna, Casey, Midnight, and Star are the four girls. All of the kits have nightmare tentacles and goop, but can summon and unsummon it on will. Saturn, Jupiter, Ash and Lilo are the boys. They are a rowdy bunch but get along great. Bill and 404 had their four kits as well and they were adorable.

I had to get used to breastfeeding but the kits don't need it any more. That was a relief. 

Nightmare had Grillby watching the kits and he suddenly scooped me up. I yelped at the sudden motion and he just chuckled. I pouted as Nightmare took us back to our room and I realized what he wanted to do. I was filled with dread. No, no no! Not again. I begin to panic as he brings us inside his private room and I squirm and struggle to get out of his grasp. Nightmare just gently tightened his grasp on me and sighs. I begin to sob and cry as I beg him, "Please! No more! Please! Can't you at least wait until next season!?" Nightmare chuckles and locks to door. He turns to face me and places me on the bed. I bolt up, able to move way faster now and try to make it to the door, but as soon as I try to move, my limbs stop working. I stand stock still and can't escape. I sob as Nightmare gently grabs my waist again with his tentacles and places me underneath him on the bed. He hovers over me and wipes away the tears streaming down my face. 

He reaches over to the table next to the bed and grabs some rope and gently ties my limbs down one by one. As if almost to tease me to say, "You will never escape." I sob louder and he just wait for a bit to allow me to calm down. I sniffle and hiccup as the tears slow down and come to as stop. This time, he picked the right to to do it. I was in a natural heat, so no potion required. I feel the room getting hotter as my ecto-parts form. He grins wolfishly at me and I squirm and pant with need. Suddenly he is kissing me and exploring every inch of my mouth. I gasp and moan allowed him entrance as he inserts a finger into my cunt. He slowly moves in and out all while his tongue explores every inch, nook and cranny of my mouth possessing it as his. He gently parts, a chain of saliva trailing from our lips.

He then gently bites my neck and growls possessively at me, "Mine, my good mate." I wince at the slight pinch and I slowly melt into his grasp. He makes his way down my chest, fondling my breast and sucking on the slowly. I moan and arch my back as it feels so good. He continues on licking each rib and sucking on them. He makes his way down to my hole and takes a long slow lick. I squeal and arch my back with pleasure as he sticks his tongue in and laps at my clit. He nibbles my nub. God I hate this! He knows exactly where and what to do to pleasure me. I feel a rushing climax but he gently pulls out and summons his, not one, but two cocks as he is mating. 

I start to plead again but he just gently thrusts the larger cock into my hole and I scream in pain and pleasure. I am stretched wide as the cock burns into my slippery folds. I feel so full. The he gently slide the second one in and I see stars as I orgasm and my walls tighten over the two cocks. He grunts with pleasure and says, "Oh stars, my little mate you are so tight~" I gasp and blubber as he begins to move in and out thrusting faster and faster. I moan and squeal wanting him to go faster. I gasp out, "Faster Nightmare! FASTER!" Nightmare smugly grins and complies, moving at an inhuman pace. I scream with pleasure as I orgasm but he isn't done. Nightmare continues at his breathtaking speed and he cums into me. 

Then he groans and I feel that dreaded feeling once again. I sob out hoping he'll give me a break, "Please! Give me another month! Please!" Nightmare just continues and I feel an egg moving along my cunt. I scream with pain and pleasure as one, two, three, four, five, six eggs enter my womb, each time it goes in rocking my body with a mini orgasm each time.

I groan in despair as my stomach is once again filled with eggs. I sob as Nightmare finished thrusting inside of me again and cums inside of me. I begin cry as he pulls out and dispels his cocks and gently licks my cunt.

He finishes up his "job" and straight up. He slithers over to the table next to the bed and grabs a rag. He gently dips it into the small pool of water near the heated coals and comes back over to me. I am crying loudly as the tears slide down my face. Nightmare leans over to me and kisses my forehead. He the cleans me up and places the rag onto a shelf to dry. He comes back over and unties me from the bed, and before I can even move, he curls around me as I cry. After a while I calm down and he coos into my neck, making me shiver, "You are all mine my little mate. You will never escape."

I feel my eyes burn with unshed tears once again, as I know I am doomed for a lifetime of the process of birthing, pain and pleasure. I settle down into Nightmare's coils with defeat. I am his.

----------------------------------------------------

DONE! 

I know it's a bit shorter than the other chapters but

FIN~