How's life?

Alright so this explains how Sans gets to the lamias XD be patient! Above is where Sans takes Grillby Not my image or art.

ALSO SMUT/LEMON/SEX this chapter!!

-----------------------------------------------

Sans had woken up from a very restful slumber at 5:00 am as usual. His phone was loaded with calls and texts, all of them from Papyrus. But suddenly as he was going through them, one stood out. It was from his boss. An email? Sans sat up in the comfy bed and opened up his mail. His eye lights went out as he read the letter. According to his boss, he was being laid off. Something about being mentally unstable, and his brother concerned for him. Sans threw down the phone and screamed into the pillow. Grillby, who was up heard the sobs and ran over to Sans room. He knocked gently and said through the door, "Sans?" When he got no response he said louder, "Sans, I'm coming in!" He opened the door so see Sans curled up in a ball sobbing loudly next to his lit up phone. Grillby swiftly rushed over and skimmed the email. His flames crackled and burned hotter than normal and Sans flinched. 

Grillby calmed down and held the poor skeleton. He soothingly rubbed his back as he tapped the bedside table three times and a tiny spider came over. He says to it softly, "Tell Muffet we need to talk. Now." The spider seems to nod and scurries off. Grillby holds Sans and gently eases him back to sleep with a bit of elemental magic and soothing words. He carries him over to his living room and gently lays him down on the couch. As he is covering Sans with a warm blanket, Muffet bursts into the house curlers still in her hair with her spare key dangling in one of her hands and says worriedly, "What happened?! Is everything okay-?" before Grillby shushes her, points to the couch at Sans' prone figure and motions for them to go outside. The pair goes outside and Grillby quietly shuts the door. He then rages out, "Papyrus called Sans' workplace and got him fired!" Muffet gasps angrily and Grillby sighs before saying, "Sans needs to move out. I think he should stay with us. Papyrus is too dangerous, especially because of his power in the police station too. I know that Sans owns the house, and he already told me Papyrus is moving out last night. Sans said, he already was thinking about selling the place because he couldn't afford it on his own. He could move in here with us. We could help him."

Muffet looks pissed off as she smiles grimly, "Yes, and I must inform Toriel, she'll know how to cheer Sans up." The pair nod grimly and go about their tasks to help a dear friend out.

---------------------------------------------------

After several weeks the process of Sans moving out is done. Sans had sold the house to a lovely older couple. He only needed to talk to Papyrus once more, and then it was over. Muffet, Grillby, and Toriel all promised that they would accompany Sans when he want to go to talk with Papyrus. Burgerpants, who had quit working for Mettaton ages ago, now worked for Grillby and Muffet. He kindly looked over the shops while they were meeting with Papyrus. It had been two weeks since this all started and Sans had been doing a bit better. 

Toriel had come over and when she heard what Papyrus did, well, boy oh boy was she was furious. She never thought in a million years that the kind upbeat skeleton she once knew would ever become this cold hardened police officer. The day that they had to talk to Papyrus one last time, the four monsters walked over to Sans' old house with Sans, there to support him. The house now had a sign on the lawn with the realtor's name on it and the sign stated "Sale Pending" on it. They had all helped take all of Sans' thing out of the house and helped move them to Grillby's apartment. Sans' stuff was now all taken out, not that he had much to move because Papyrus really owned most of the items in their house. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, as they saw Papyrus was waiting outside of the house, looking pissed off.