Arriving in Orario. Meeting and joining the Hestia Familia.

-Previously-
Well I better get ready for this new world, I gotta go.

-Currently-
Your P.O.V.
I have to get ready, to go to this world, Orario, was it? Anyway I have a whole week to collect everything I need and say goodbye to my family. I can't wait to go.

-fast forward of what happens within the week-
Day 1 (Research)

From what I got from Whis, there's a dungeon where you fight monsters and level up, kinda like a video game. But in order to fight monsters you need a falna (blessing) from the god/goddess of your familia. And you'll need a weapon to fight with. Hey, I think I have a sword similar to the one Future Trunks used, but mine can become a dagger. With time, adventurers get skills and magic, I wonder if Zenkai Boost counts as a skill over there?

Day 2-4 (Training)

I practiced for a few days with my sword, I was a little rusty, but now I'm as good as before, possibly even better.

Day 5 (relaxing)

I had a well deserved day of relaxation after training so hard for a few days. I'll be packing tomorrow.

Day 6 (packing)

Today's the day I pack my stuff, I packed different types of gis, adventuring clothes, casual clothes, even formal clothes, a bunch of other stuff, you never know, and one of the most important, my sword/dagger. Holding it brings so much nostalgia, and excitement for the battles to come.

Day 7 (Today)

Today's the day I leave my dimension and go off to have an adventure. Before I left I was called by a few people. Bulma called me first, she gave me a few capsules, with various items in them, and a few empty ones.

Bulma: "Just in case."

Y/N: "Thanks Bulma, I appreciate it."

Bulma: "You do know that you could always store your luggage in the empty capsules."

Y/N: *smiling sheepishly whilst rubbing the nape of his neck* "Hehe, I didn't think about that."

I press a button on the top of the capsule and throw it near my stuff, a cloud of smoke appears, and when it disappears my stuff are gone and the capsule is all that's left. I pick it up and put it in a case with all the other capsules. Bulma smiles at me and proceeds to go do something in her lab. Whilst getting ready to head out I see Vegeta.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Vegeta!"

Vegeta: "Y/N, I have something very important to say to you."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Vegeta: "I want you to know that, even the mightiest warriors experience fears. What makes them a true warrior is the courage they possess to face their fears."

Y/N:*determined look* "No matter what, I won't give up, I'll become the strongest, I'll never back down, even in the face of fear! I'll always keep my saiyan pride! And they'll see, THE TRUE MIGHT OF A SAIYAN WARRIOR!!"

Vegeta let's out a smirk, and pats me on the shoulder, he then walks away, presumably to train. I walk outside capsule corp only to meet Krillin.

Y/N: "Oh hey Krillin, what're you doing here."

Krillin: "Just hanging around."