A Party, and a visit from Grand Zen-oh?

Your P.O.V.
It's my sixteenth birthday, Bulma's throwing a party, we're eating good food, dad and Vegeta are fighting, everything is totally normal. Well as normal as things are around here, you see, I'm a saiyan, a proud warrior race that loves to fight and train more than anything. So having a birthday and not training isn't exactly my idea of fun.

Y/N: *sigh* "I'm so bored."

Goten: "Why, it's your special day, you should be happy."

I look over to him, Goten's my older brother. He's seven years older than me, doesn't matter 'cause I'm stronger than him, not to brag but I fought with and beat, some of the most powerful people in this multiverse. I say this 'cause for all I know there's another multiverse were I don't exist, which could be the original one, and this could be written by some sorry excuse for an author who barely knows what they're doing. Anyway I fought this guy Jiren, he was one of the strongest people I fought. He fought me at full power, when we fought for the first time, I struggled, but that was six years ago. I'm way stronger now, and I can defeat Jiren without even trying.

Y/N: "I am happy, I just wanna have an adventure"

Goten: "Well we don't always get what we wish for. It's not like the ruler of the multiverse would just come here and say you have to go to a different world, to protect or something."

Y/N: "That's a very wild guess, but hey anything can happen so don't jinx yourself."

Goten: "I know but I don't think the Grand Zeno will just come here for that."

Y/N: "You Never know, he could come here at this exact moment, for something like that."

Right after I said that a bright light shined in the sky, after it went, there in its place were there Omni Kings and Daishinkan. They descended onto the earth and looked right at us. Well looks like today is gonna be interesting...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

How was the first chapter, good, bad, okay? Please tell me in the comments.