Grand Zen-oh's request, and another world

A/N: thanks for 200+ reads I appreciate it.

-previously-
Right after I said that a bright light shined in the sky, after it went, there in its place were there Omni Kings and Daishinkan. They descended onto the earth and looked right at us. Well looks like today is gonna be interesting...

-Currently-
Everyone had different reactions to the arrival of two of the most powerful beings in the multiverse.

Lord Beerus had an expression that was the mixture of fear and surprise. He was also sweating bullets, it's kinda hilarious to see how he acts when Grand Zeno's around. But I understand why, most people would be terrified if they where in front of a being that could erase their whole existence in the blink of an eye.

But as I said earlier most people would be terrified, but a few wouldn't. Whis on the other hand looked very calm, as usual. He was happier than usual though, well, he did eat a lot of good food, and man, do Lord Beerus and Whis enjoy food, that's probably the only reason they keep this planet around. Well I like food a lot too, before our new guest joined in, well, let's just say everyone was sweat dropping at an eating contest between dad and I.

Dad was surprised at first, but that quickly turned to excitement. His excitement was so much I could feel it rolling of in waves, I bet I know why he's excited, he probably thinks Grand Zeno wants another tournament, typical dad, always wanting to fight strong opponents. I can't say I blame him, I get pumped too if I could fight someone strong.

Vegeta, well, he's still surprised, I mean no one expected this.

Everyone else is either surprised or scared, a few where a mix of the two.

And me, well I hadn't expected it but y'know, I was just hoping he'd send me of on some adventure to fight some strong opponents, if not strong then, opponents in general.

The grand Zenos looked around, when their eyes landed on dad, they let out a big smile.

Both Zenos: Hi Goku!
Goku: Hey Zennies!

They flew towards him, shame I was hoping they'd come for me instead. Oh well, I guess it can't be helped.

Goku: "So Zennies what brought you here." *has a look of determination and excitement on his face* "Is there another tournament coming around?"
Present Zeno: "Sorry Goku, but there isn't a tournament."

Dad looks a bit sad, but then curious. Lord Beerus was sending signals to dad, trying to tell him not to do something stupid. I was trying really hard not to die of laughter at Lord Beerus' expression, the fact that he was sweating real hard made it even funnier. Wait if there's no tournament then why did they.

Goku: "Wait if you guys didn't come cuz of a tournament, then, why did you come?"

Y/N(mind) : 'Dammit dad, I wanted to ask that. Hey maybe they came for me after all.'

Future Zeno: "We came for your son, Goku."

Goku: "Uhh, I have three sons, Zenny."

Lord Beerus:*sweating bullets* "Goku, show some respect before the Omni Kings!" *Rushes in front of the Omni kings and prostrates* "Forgive him, dear Omni Kings for he knows not what he is doing."

Y/N(mind) : *laughing his ass off* 'This, this is really good, better than any comedy show I've ever watched.'

Daishinkan: "It's fine Lord Beerus," *to Goku* "We came for your youngest child, Son Y/N."

Y/N:*shocked* "M-me, you're not mistaking me for someone else right."

Daishinkan: "We are not, we came for you, Y/N."