Training

3 POV

It was after school and they were leading the team to the penthouse they were staying in. "Why do you guys stay so far away." Noya whined as he was already tired of walking.

"You're gonna need a lot of training if you're getting tired from a little walk" Hitoshi said, "A little, we've been walking for like 3o minutes" Tanaka said next with a deadpanned look.

"Jeez this might be more default than I think" Izuku mumbled, Izuku saw a big enough alleyway to fit them. "Come here" Izuku said as he went in the alleyway so they followed.

Izuku teleported then inside the penthouse. "It would be great to give a WARNING YOU KNOW" Bakugo shouted, "Gomen Kacchan" Izuku said sheepishly, Bakugo got bonked on top of his head by Shoto.

"Don't yell at my brother" Shoto said with a tic mark, "Hit me again and I'll blow your ass up" Bakugo said sparks flying in his hands "Oh wow take me on a date first" Todoroki said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Explosion started in Bakugo's hand, "Why you mother fuc-" Bakugo was cut off by Izuku "Guys we're need to get to the problem" he said stoping the fight, they both just nodded.

"You're back" They here from the stairs seeing Gon,Killua,Leorio,and Kurapika coming down the stairs.

"Good now everyone huddle up. I'm gonna teleport us to somewhere I usually train." He said as they all huddled up.Izuku teleported them to what they would describe, a spooky place.

Izuku teleported them to what they would describe, a spooky place

"Not to seem....scared but what is this place." Hinata asked as he hid behind a shaking Kageyama, "It's a place I created. I call it Place Of Fears." Izuku said with a slight smile.

"Why do you call it that" Asahi asked as he hid behind Daichi, "Well because all your fears and nightmares come to life here. You have to fight them off and make it the that cherry blossom tree.

"A...All our n...nightmares"Yachi asked shaking in fear behind Kiyoko. Izuku nodded. "Ok let's get into our groups and began training. Also remember this is just the first stage of training." Izuku said with a small smile as everyone got into their groups.

They froze at this, 'The first stage. What the hell' they all thought. "Also time works differently here. One second in the real world is a year in this world" Izuku said causing their mouths to drop.

"So 1 minute in the real world" Daichi said, "is 60 years in this world" Suga finished looking as shocked as Daichi and the rest o the team, "So when we go back we're gonna be old." Yamaguchi said "Huh no, in here you don't age or die. You can come near death but you can't die" Izuku explained.

They all sighed in relief when he said that. "Ok since that's settled, the leaders of each group will go first. Then it will go, Hinata,Kinoshita, and Asahi will go after them Yamaguchi,Ennoshita,and Susu, then Kageyama,Narita,and Daichi,then Shima-chan,Tana-senpai,and Kiyoko, then Yaichi-chan,Nishi-senpai,Leorio, Then Gon,Kurapika,and Killua will go." Izuku said with a smile to which they nodded.

"Alright let's go" Izuku said looking at the others who nodded, a minute they stepped on one of the pieces a shadow began to emerge forming into a person.

For Bakugo, it was one of Izuku's bullies, For Eijiro, it was his old parents, for Shoto it was his mother, for Hitoshi it was his bullies, and so on till Izuku's finally formed to show his father and Endeavor.

"Izu you gonna be good" Shoto asked from his stone and Izuku nodded, "START" Izuku shouted as they began moving to the figures.

"You fucking piece of shit" the figure of Izuku's father said before letting out fire which Izuku dodged, "AGAIN" the Endeavor figure shouted as he sent blue flames towards Izuku which Izuku once again dodge.

He then began attacking the two figures to get past them, he creat ice in one hand he freezes both of their feet before freezing their hands and arms then ran past them to the other side.

He was first to make it there, so he sat down and watched his other siblings fight, it seemed that Eijiro was struggling with his a bit but was getting by.

After like ten minutes his siblings and friends made it to the other side as well, "How did you take their insults so easily" Iida asked as he was a bit out of breath, Izuku looked at them confused before realizing something.

He took something out his ears, "Sorry what happened I had ear plugs in" he said looking at them while they stared at him with open mouth, "THAT'S CHEATING" Bokuto shouted while Izuku let out a chuckle.

"No it's not, I just said you have to make it to the other side, never said anything else now did I" Izuku asked with a sly smile.

'He's a devil' they thought looking at him before he looked forward, "ALRIGHT NEXT TEAM STEP UP" he shouted to which, Hinata, Ennoshita, and Asahi steeped in the stones.

Figures began forming, For Asahi it was a tall black hair male with dark blue brown eyes, For Ennoshita it was a female with light blue hair and light blue eyes, for Hinata it was a lady with short black hair and brown eyes.

Hinata's eyes widened looking at the women, "START" Izuku shouted as the figures began walking towards them, "Shoyou what have I said, we do not expect any fags in this household." The lady said to Hinata before slapping him.

His teammates and the others were shocked, "I-I'm sorry" Hinata stuttered, "You are such a disappointment" the lady spat at him, "I'm sorry" Hinata repeated, "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD, YOU KILLED NATSU" she shouted at him to which Hinata fell on his knees, "NO NO NO NO NO" he shouted again as the stone he was on began shaking. Stones began raising front the ground as he clenched his hair and tears streamed down his face.

"Damnit" Bakugo cursed before going over to save Hinata, he exploded the figure before knocking Hinata out. When he did Hinata fell forward and he caught him. Asahi and Ennoshita had already made it to the other side.

Bakugo picked Hinata up bridal style before carrying him to the other side, "I-I didn't know he was going though that" Izuku said as he held his head down in guilt.

"Exactly you didn't know so don't blame yourself, I'm sure no one knew so we were unprepared" Todoroki said, "Ta-Take charge, I'm gonna find a place to lay Hina-Chan down" Izuku said befor Bakugo Handed him Hinata. Todoroki nodded as he stepped up and Izuku to Hinata.