Training Camp pt3 (Beach Time and Siblings Argue)

3 POV

Before the Karasuno boys began changing there was a knock on the door. Suga opened to see Yachi. "Oh Yachi. Do you need something" Suga asked "Ummm yeah Izuku can you come with me" Yachi asked "Huh me. Ok" Izuku said going with Yachi.

She took him to the mangers room. She opened the door and pushed him in. "I'm truly sorry Izuku" Yachi said as she closed the door. "Huh what's happening" Izuku asked them the other manager came out "Let's get started." One girl said.

(Time Skip)

All the guys were waiting outside. "I wonder what they're doing" Daichi said then suddenly the mangers came out in their swim wear but they all had something covering them.

"Hey Yachi where's Zuki" Suga asked "Huh he's was supposed to be behind us" Yachi said "Izuku come out" the herd one manger yell. "No it's to embarrassing" Izuku shouted "Izuku come on" another manger said "Fine" Izuku said. Slowly Izuku came out.

Once he was fully out all they guys were sure they were gonna die of cuteness. Many of them had nosebleed.

"G...Guys S..Stop staring it's embarrassing" Izuku said

(What he's wear just instead it's a light and dark green)

"So cute" Noya said "his skin looks so soft" Kuroo said "Can we just go" Izuku asked Eijiro smiled and walk to him. "Yeah let's go to the beach" Eijiro said, Izuku smiled and grabbed his hands as they walked to the buss.

"He's one lucky bastard" Bokuto said with a tic mark "Dude chill that's his brother" Noya said "What I thought he was his cousin" Kuroo said "They're both adopted" Monoma said coming in the conversation, which he got many glares "And they've been though shit" Monoma finished "And you were part of that shit. You fucking bastard" Tanaka said "Aww so they told their team how trust worthy" Monoma said "But no matter what he's mine. Rather I have to force him or threaten him I'll get him" Monoma said.

At the time Bokuto, Oikawa,Daichi,Tanaka, and Noya were being held back by their team form beating the shit out of Monoma. Monoma left to go into the buss.

"I swear I'll kill him" Oikawa said "I'll help" Bokuto,Noya,Tanaka and Kuroo said (A/N: At first I wrote Kuroo as Kero 🤣🤣) "I'm usual against this but I'm in" Daichi said.

"Guys we can't kill him even tho I really want you to but we can't" Suga said "Yet" he mumbled. They all enter the buss.

Soon they arrived at the beach "Izu race you to the water" Eijiro said "Your on" Izuku said then they both race to the water. "He's so cute" Oikawa said.

Izuku had made it first "I win Hahaha" Izuku giggled, Eijiro smiled at him. The rest began to get in the water as well.

They played and splashed each other. "Umm Akaashi-senpai" Izuku said, Akaashi turned around and got water splashed on him by Izuku "Hahaha" Izuku began laughing.

"So this is funny ayy" Akaashi said, Izuku was gonna run away because they weren't that deep.Akaashi grabbed his waist "I'm sorry Wait Wait" before he could finish he was dunked in the water.

"Hahaha" Akaashi laughed as Izuku came back up "So mean" Izuku whined whipping his eyes. "Oya" Bokuto said "Hey Boku" Izuku said making Bokuto blush.

"The teams said that we all should go get some ice cream what'd you think" Bokuto asked, Izuku nodded.

They got out the water to see the teams waiting for them. "Alright let's go" Hinata said jumping, Izuku went by Eijiro said and Oikawa was getting irritated.

"Hey so how come you're always by your brother side" Oikawa asked getting hit in the head by Iwaizumi. "Because we've been like this since I was ten and he was eleven. We hate being separated and we trust each other the most" Izuku explained.

"Well Monoma said you both have a shitty past what does he mean by that"  Bokuto asked getting hit by Akaashi "Don't you think that's a bit personal" Akaashi said.

"Before we were adopted we both had abusive parents. Well for me it was just one for Eiji it was both." Izuku said making everyone beside Karasuno stop walking.

Izuku and Eijiro stopped walking as well and looked at them "What" they both asked. "What do you mean 'What' you just tell us that and act like everything ok" Kuroo said.

"Well in all honesty Izu had it worst" Eijiro said "No you did" Izuku said "What are you talking about. Your father literally raped you" Eijiro said looking at his brother "Your parents hated you my mother still loved me" Izuku said the teams just watched in shock.

"Your father payed people to torture you" Eijiro said "Eiji stop" "Countless people have nearly killed you and many have raped you" "Eiji" "Fuck sake your father killed your mother in front of your eyes" "EIJIRO" Izuku shouted shocking everyone and himself.

Eijiro didn't know until he looked at Izuku to see he had tears in his eyes "Wait Izu I'm" before he could even get his words out Izuku ran away. The teams where all to shock to notice and once they did they began panicking.

"No no i didn't mean to say that" Eijiro said eyes starting to well tears. He ran to look for Izuku "Eijiro" some shouted. Soon everyone was looking for the two that ran off.

How will things go.