A Mission

3 POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the different world incident. Things finally seem normal. Or so they thought.

"Izu come on let's go" Eijiro said "Ok Eiji" Izuku said as he went downstairs.
"Morning" Izuku said "Morning" Yadama,Aizawa,Shoto,and Hitoshi said.

"Alright you guys are going to be late for UA" Aizawa said "Papa you work there can't you just take us" Izuku ask "No, plus me and Hizashi have to go now bye" Aizawa said as he kiss each off his kiss on the forehead then he and Yadama left.

"He just lazy" Hitoshi "You're one to talk" Shoto said as he walked out the door "What's that's supposed to mean" Hitoshi yelled going out as well "Oh no there at it again" Eijiro said walking out "This is how I like it" Izuku said as he walked out the door and closed it then locked it.

Izuku phone pinged in his pocket. He took it out to see he had a message from bakugo. He read it then smiled "Guys come here" Izuku said cheerfully.

His brothers went by his side and Izuku showed them the text then they smirked "Bet" they said.

(Time Skip)

Now they were standing in front of there classroom. Izuku busted the the door open "HEY BROCCOLI ENTER THE CLASSROOM" Izuku yelled startling everyone one. The Hitoshi came in "HEY SLEPPY BOY ENTER THE CLASSROOM" Shinso shout them Shoto came in "HEY ICYHOT ENTER THE CLASSROOM" Shoto yelled. Then Eijiro came in "CROCKS LOVER ENETER THE CLASSROOM" Eijiro shouted.

"Oh bet." Mina said and stood up "ALIEN QUEEN IS IN THE CLASSROOM" Mina shouted "PIKACHU IS IN THE CLASSROOM" Denki shouted standing up. You can hear a bunch of ayyy ayyy ayyy.

"FABULOUS IS IN THE CLASSROOM" Aoyama said standing up. "Ayyy Ayyy  who's one the classroom" the class shouted

"KING EXPLOSION MURDER IN THE CLASSROOM" Bakugo yelled jumping up "FLOATY BITCH IN THE CLASSROOM" Ochako yelled standing up "Guys quote down" Iida said you can here a bunch of boos till "CAUSE SONIC IN THE CLASSROOM" Iida yelled standing up. The ayyy where brung back.

"SHUT UP" they herd and looked to see there teacher "CAUSE I'M IN THE CLASSROOM" Aizawa yelled. They all laughed so bad

(A/N: You have no ideal how much fun I hade writing that🤣🤣🤣)

The class went on normal with heroes classes too. "Bakugo, Iida,Izuku,Eijiro,Hitoshi,Mina,
Ochako, Denki,Shoto,Tsuyu,and Sero meet me after class" Aizawa said.

(Time Skip)

Everyone gone home except the ones who were told to stay. "UA has a mission for you 11" Aizawa said "A mission?" They all said "Yes you'll be going across the country to attend a school called Karasuno that in Miyagi Prefecture. You'll be there for a couple of months" Aizawa said

"Huh but what about UA" Iida asked "Nezu said this will be your test to see if you get your hero license. Your job is to protect their students got it" Aizawa said

They nodded "When do we leave" Izuku said "This weekend on Saturday " Aizawa said "Really papa" Eijiro said, Aizawa nodded.

"I've already informed your parents" he said pointing at Bakugo, Ochako, Iida, Mina,Denki,Tsuyu,and Sero " But I'm you guys parent and I already said yes and so did Yadama" Aizawa said looking at his kids.

"Well today Thursday and we leave on Saturday. I think we should go pack" Iida said, they all nodded. Bakugo, Iida, Ochako, Mina, Tsuyu, and Sero left. Izuku, Shoto,Hitoshi, Eijiro, and Aizawa went to the front where Yadama was then the family went home to be met with Fuyumi cooking dinner.

A mission that will bring happiness, Maybe they'll even join a sport in this new school. Maybe a certain volleyball teams  will fall in love with a certain green hair fluff. I guess we'll find out later.