Training Camp pt 5 (Who's He)

3 POV

Izuku had woken up in a soft bed. He looked around to and noticed he was in a room. The events that had happened past threw his head "I must be in Nat's room or something" Izuku said to himself.

He got out the bed and noticed he was still in his swim wear. He opened the door to the room and went out. 'I wonder where's Nat' Izuku thought as he walked though a hall.

He had made it to a living room where he herd two voices. He walked in and saw Natsuo and a guy with black hair who's attention went to him.

"Oh Izu you're awake. You're in my dorm which I share with this idiot. His name is Sousuke." Natsuo said "Hey little guy" Sousuke said.

" Natsuo said "Hey little guy" Sousuke said

(This is Sousuke)

"H...Hi" Izuku said shyly, "Oh wait come with me. Some people are coming over and I don't want them looking at my little brother in something such as.....that" Natsuo pointed out the swim suite Izuku was wearing.

"But I don't have any clothes" Izuku said "I'll just give you a hoodie and a pair of short. Take a bath in my bathroom " Natsuo said, Izuku nodded and went with Natsuo.

Natsuo handed Izuku a hoodie and a pair of short. Izuku went into the bathroom.

(Time Skip)

Izuku came out the bathroom his hair was slightly dripping and was down. His hair went to the middle of his back making him look like a girl. The hoodie going down to his mid-thigh covering the shorts.

(What he looked like just his hair goes to the middle of his back and is a light-ish green and is wet)

"Ughh this isn't any better. How do you look adorable in everything. If any of them touch you I'll kill them" Natsuo said being the over protective brother he is.

Izuku tilted his head slight to the side wearing a confused look. "Don't worry about just come on" Natsuo said grabbing his hand.

They walked into the living room to see Sousuke on his phone, he looked up when they entered and blushed at Izuku 'he's cute' Sousuke thought.