M Trailer

"Finally, Got my legs back. Now, I just need the Ammunition for Talaria." Mercury Black said as he was released from his prison.

Finally he can eat good food. Fight without being arrested and Get paid through legal means for killing people.

Do you know how many people have a bounty put on their head by the council? You'd be surprised.

As Mercury Black entered the dust shop with the Money Ozpin gave him. He said "Let's just hope that Maiden and Archer aren't there. Don't want People to know I'm an assassin. Be hard to make allies if nobody wants to talk to you, And if that old bastard taught me anthing important it's that even assassins need allies. It's good to make them when you're young. The bond should deeper faster during youth. Yeah right, Bastard was just salty he didn't have any friends."

Mercury then thought on those words.

"Maybe friends wouldn't be so bad. Drinking buddies at the very least would be-" "Hands in the air!" Cutting Mercury off was some henchman looking asshole. Behind him mercury see's more henchmen behind him and the man who seems to be the boss of these bozos

 Behind him mercury see's more henchmen behind him and the man who seems to be the boss of these bozos

"Are you ignoring me?!" Henchman #1 Asked.

"Huh, Did you say something fuckface?" Mercury asked the goon.

"Fuckface!?! That's it!!!" Goon #1 tried to slash at Mercury with his red Axe-sword-thing. It looked really unbalanced.

Before the axe thing could hit him the goon was tackled by a red blur.

"Areyouokaysir?" The girl who was the red blur asked after she kicked the goon out through the window.

"Yeah, i'm okay, That asshole got nothing on me" mercury bragged.

"Okay, I'm gonna beat them up now, Stay safe!" The girl ran away again to, as she said, beat them up.

"Huh, Straight out of prison and into a fight. What has my life come to?" Mercury sighed and prepared to kick some of the goons. Who needs bullets when your kicks can break concrete.

"let's fight!" He shouted and rushed in to help the girl.